Are you related to anyone famous?

I'm not related to anyone famous but:

My Grandaddy owned a farm and about 5 years after he passed away we sold it to Dale Earnhardt. I was little, but I still remember him coming to our house (we lived next to my grandma) to visit when he had errands with my grandma. He was kind of a family friend!

The famous Christian artist, Britt Nicole, went to my high school and performed at my church once. You may have heard her song "Gold" on secular pop music stations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britt_Nicole

Nash Grier lives 20 minutes away from me.

I apparently have some relation to the infamous outlaw Jesse James.
Not sure if I believe it or not.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Does the seventh US President count? But other than that my art teacher is related to Lady Gaga...

I'm not necessarily related, but I've even met him. My uncle is very good friends with Russell Crowe (if any of you know who that is). He's a famous actor!

Katharine

My grandfather went to high school/lived in the same neighborhood as Elvis. On occasion they would play football together, but I do not think that they ever were friends/hung out. This past summer my grandfather passed away the same day that Elvis did, August 16th. (Weird, right?)

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
My grandma once told me she was in some way, she is related to Billy Ray Cyrus. So I guess that makes me too. lol

Kinglaser

My old drama teacher is an indirect descendent of Abe Lincoln, through marriage. Not blood, but still in his family tree. Something like his great aunt married Abe's grandson or something but they never had kids.

Fairy

no but michael jackson had the same birthday as me that's cool too right

oh and my friend on here is related to hitler but idk if she wants me to tell people that so i'm not gonna name drop ok bye

LooseSeal

ITT: No, but my father's uncle's mother's sister's husband's mother's father's aunt's friend's aunt's neighbor's sister was BFFs with Gandhi.