BRING BACK: Tomorrowland Arcade Minigames

disneyfacts

He also mentioned how you'll win credits directly towards your account, no codes like how it was in the original since they'll spread like wildfire.
No randomly generated codes? (Is that more difficult than it seems?) That's how the game originally worked and I'm not sure why it couldn't be made like that.

Geggy

Presumably uses the API for the inventory, so while maybe not easy, it probably wouldn't be hard.
Perhaps, but I would think single-use codes would be fairly easy to implement. There are a list of codes associated with a particular costume/furniture piece, that are programmed to be unusable after they are used. I don't want to sound naive, but I would think that would be doable.

Shane

It's doable, but it's a lot smoother to make it go directly to your account. That way, non-tradable items from it (I.E. Deep Sea Diving Suit) codes aren't traded.

It's doable, but it's a lot smoother to make it go directly to your account. That way, non-tradable items from it (I.E. Deep Sea Diving Suit) codes aren't traded.
Can we just make them tradeable? It's not a good idea to have them be both untradeable and not give codes. Creates a situation where people will give out their username and passwords to friends to beat the mini-game for them.

Glad I read the replies, as I see that haunted already supplied gpdot's link for everyone. I have been slowly getting better at these games over the years by playing them through gpdot's most wonderful recreation! I too want to say thanks to gpdot! :thumbsup:
I haven't played the games, but have visited the vmkrevisited website to get the VMK feeling since it closed. He did a great job with that site and I think he would be a big asset to MyVMK

Geggy

Can we just make them tradeable? It's not a good idea to have them be both untradeable and not give codes. Creates a situation where people will give out their username and passwords to friends to beat the mini-game for them.
That would be my hope - to make them tradeable. I don't know if there's anything in the game that I wouldn't want to be able to trade, or trade for. I'm for making everything (to the extent possible) tradeable.