Disney College Program Fall 2017

KaySeeKay15

Ahh I'm so jealous! I want to do the DCP soo bad!!! But my degree is over 4 years and I'm still overloading each semester so I just don't think I'll be able to fit it in :-( but I hope you Have fun!!!!! Keep us updated!!!

Ahh I'm so jealous! I want to do the DCP soo bad!!! But my degree is over 4 years and I'm still overloading each semester so I just don't think I'll be able to fit it in :-( but I hope you Have fun!!!!! Keep us updated!!!
Do it after you graduate! I graduated in May and I start my program in a few weeks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I arrive the same day :) see you there!
HOPE YOU HAVE FUNNNNN[DOUBLEPOST=1483710780][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you do it after you graduate? I thought it had to be while enrolled in college?
yea my bad, usually i talk to people who are still in college so i just say you have to be in a class. and those people are not near graduating xD sorry for the confusion

emily1313

What are you guys putting as your top roles?

I heard custodial and Quick service food and beverage were the ones they need most of.
I wanted mine to be attractions, merch, and character attendant, but if quick service food and bev is going to give me a better chance of getting in i might put that.

I'm probably applying for Spring 2018, but idk if I'd take it yet. I'm hoping to go to medical school in 2 years..
DOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT. Come visit me if I'm *hopefully* still there!!!

I heard custodial and Quick service food and beverage were the ones they need most of.
I wanted mine to be attractions, merch, and character attendant, but if quick service food and bev is going to give me a better chance of getting in i might put that.
There are honestly SO many roles. My top ones were Floral, Events, Vacation Planner and I got Attractions. But there's definitely a LOT of QSFB out there. I honestly get so excited when I see people wanting to apply because I'm not even there yet and it's already been such a life-changing experience lol So I'm sorry I'm replying, I just get really excited for people lol

@PixieLizzieA but idk if it's in my best interest in terms of med schools.. :( I wanna be an EMT down there or work with kids cause i love kids and apparently I'm really good with them
There's a Children's Activities role!! :o Or just apply with the fire company/ems company that runs out of there which might be better lol

Luminosity

There's a Children's Activities role!! :o Or just apply with the fire company/ems company that runs out of there which might be better lol
But then I wouldn't be working for Disney/get the perks/have them on my resume/etc. But also I know from people who have done the internship that most people do not get the role that they prefer.

qsfb, merch, attractions, custodial, hopper and maybe housekeeping[DOUBLEPOST=1483744282][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you get a role you do not want can you back out?
i dont think so... some people who gotten roles they dont like self term (which is pretty stupid, helloooo its disney!!!)