My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you truly care for the game, then you are willing to sacrifice your staff position, because without that, nothing will be the same and it will continue to get worse. And if you dont resign, then I doubt that you truly care so.. Yeah theres an ultimatum to be met here, I guess we will see how much you truly care for the game.

Question

Very Questionable
Okay serious post from me for once

@Kali, I've been friends with you on your main for a long time since early on in the game and I thought you were really cool to hang out with and you supported me a lot with my rooms and all. I never really saw you do really anything mean and I thought you were really nice. Then @Littlebelle came to me and she told me you and another one of your friends made her cry and that surprised me, I couldn't believe it. I still stayed friends with you after that because I still saw you as friendly but I couldn't forgive you because Littlebelle has been one of my closest friends on this game. Then this happened, I was really shocked because I still thought you were fun to be around even though I didn't really see you as much. I saw the things you said to Jasmine and the treatment of all the other staff members who quit and also showing the corruption and favoritism amongst the staff members and I just can't forgive that with just a simple apology. You were a close friend but I really have to say it'd be much better if you resigned, your actions aren't redeemable by this "apology."

PS PEOPLE - LISA STILL HASN'T APOLOGIZED TO JASMINE. I REPEAT LISA STILL HASN'T APOLOGIZED TO JASMINE FOR WHAT SHE CALLED HER.

I feel like she really doesn't believe she did anything wrong and that the apology was just the typical "public apology." The kind you see Justin Bieber's management put out when he does something stupid. The more and more I read this I think the title should've just been "I'm sorry? I guess? I don't know."
yeah but i wouldn't want a forced apology if i were jasmine

PS PEOPLE - LISA STILL HASN'T APOLOGIZED TO JASMINE. I REPEAT LISA STILL HASN'T APOLOGIZED TO JASMINE FOR WHAT SHE CALLED HER.

I feel like she really doesn't believe she did anything wrong and that the apology was just the typical "public apology." The kind you see Justin Bieber's management put out when he does something stupid. The more and more I read this I think the title should've just been "I'm sorry? I guess? I don't know."
YES! It's such a scripted, canned response. You can tell she doesn't really mean it, and that's just through text!

@Kali , were you "[fighting] for the players" when @Amy accidentally released the "Kraken Bug" and you pulled my character into an empty Haunted Mansion room to demand 3,768 credits from me (which I regretfully traded to you) because I happened to be playing pirates during the time of the bug -- even though I had no idea what the kraken bug was even about?

Here is what you accomplished. My wife was frightened to play the game for over 2 days because she was scared that she had done something wrong (even though she didn't) and was terrified that you were going to ban us for no reason at all.

If this is how you "fought for the players", I don't want anything to do with that.

Kelsey

why don't players have a say as to who their staff members should be? i feel like us the player should be able to have a poll...

Myth

I think we all make mistakes and your apology was genuine. I can't judge the full situation because I know very little but it's better that you apologized instead of ignoring it.

And the other staff decided to leave based on their own decisions, so you can't put blame on anyone without knowing everything honestly, and even then it's subjective

the thing is, if she was genuinely sorry she would've gotten around to apologizing to us and the staff who have recently left before banning them and giving them those wretched grey ears.
It was decided that we wanted to be able for everyone to recognize staff who are currently with us, who have the pink ears and normal staff badges, and the staff members who are no longer with us, who have the black and white ears and black and white staff badges

~NightWolf~

It was decided that we wanted to be able for everyone to recognize staff who are currently with us, who have the pink ears and normal staff badges, and the staff members who are no longer with us, who have the black and white ears and black and white staff badges

~NightWolf~
At least they go noticed on forums for all of their hardwork. Question is are they still banned from here as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.