One Club 33 Invite with the Random act of Kindness Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

Cat
Nice to know there are so many nice, generous people on myvmk. I love the community more and more with each day.
Just this idea is so nice in general, belle. *_*
The other day there was a girl who was attempting to trade exessive amounts of rare for a pair of mickey ears for her friend.
She was shocked when I gave her one of my extras, telling her there was no need to trade everything she owned when I was sitting on top of excess ears.

Best of luck to you all!

Sterek

Overly Obsessive Fan
sterek
after mickey ears were retired, this one girl was talking to her friend about not being able to get. After realizing that i bought one extra one, i decided to give it to her instead :)

Chase

VMK Veteran
Chase

I helped some of my friends build for the halloween room contest && I also gave people extra clocks and items that I had.

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
I would like to enter Castiels.
I needed about 14,000 credits to get everything else I wanted during the Halloween sale and even though I asked him not to, he played fireworks and collected shells for a supa long time and bought me a bunch of the Halloween clothing. He even worked when I was offline and honestly unaware he was still going at it.
:)

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Again, congratulations Belle! I stopped by your room before and it still amazes me, and I also think what you're doing right now is so sweet!

Alice.
I've done a couple random acts of kindess throughout the game, but one that sticks out the most to me and makes me smile is this:

I was hanging out in New Orleans Square by myself and I saw a new user, obviously assuming it was a clone, but stuck around to help them out if they decided to talk.
They did, and they seemed pretty nice and legit, they even shared with me that they were wearing a Tink shirt to honor one of their friends who passed that went by the name 'Tink' and I thought that was wonderful that they shared that. They were also telling me how they were a bit sad they missed the new releases when the game first opened, and I had a few extra Mickey ears and decided to give them a pair, a way of giving them a warm welcoming and starting a new friendship.
They are still on my friend list to this day, and I have seen them grow and make new friends in the kingdom. It's been a nice start so far. :)

LOL Sorry for the long story, I just wanted to share that with someone.

candlelady

If she isn't already going to the party I would like to nominate HappyGuest!! She is a wonderful giving/sharing friend and when she heard I hadn't received my invisibility magic during pumpkin catching she generously gave me one of hers. :D Congrats again on winning best guest room!!!

AthleticAisha

AthleticAisha

After mickey ears had been taken out of the catalog, I was exploring the kingdom. I ran into a girl in Esplanade who said she missed the kingdom very much and is very glad to be back. She told me that her old character from the original VMK had always worn mickey ears and that they were her favorite hat, and she was very sad that they were taken out of the catalog before she could get to them. I gave her my last extra pair of mickey ears because she was extremely friendly and I know that would make my experience back to the kingdom that much better if someone did that for me. :)

Great idea and congrats once again!

What a nice idea :)

meemouse

There was a new user who entered into the VMK Esplanade and seemed a little lost so I welcomed him and answered all of his questions regarding myVMK and what ever else he needed help on! I introduced him to a few people as well so he could start his day off with new friends :) I personally feel silly writing about this because it shouldn't be considered an act of kindness but a norm. People every day should be doing this and the things written above!

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Jinx

My friend Kisura was having a really difficult time playing fireworks, and he really wanted to be able to get a 5* Bat Magic before the month was over and I decided to help him out and got him a 5* Bat Magic. c:

CurleeQ

This is so sweet of you!! Back in October, I had a friend whose computer wouldn't let her play fireworks so I gave her one of my bat magics. She is such a sweet person and I knew it would take forever trying to collect enough clams!

Recently I gave my only flip hat to someone I didn't even know. They said they needed it for a trade and would get me one right after. Unfortunately, they weren't able to get it back... But it's really okay, because I felt like I helped that person out. Also, on Halloween I tried to get a gas mask for someone I didn't know. She couldn't find a pumpkin with one in it!

Bug

I would like to nominate sillyjess
she was so sweet to me during halloween. We collected pumpkins together and I was so upset that I couldn't get a gas mask. She offered that if she found one in a pumpkin she would give it to me. it was so sweet. she had to get off and then mailed me later on that night to make sure I got one. It was the nicest things anyone did for me on this site! :)

Diznywiz

Pirate 4 Life
I try to be kind everytime I play the game, share shells in rooms etc. However I don't want or need anything in return, the act of doing something nice is enough for me, hopefully players will pay it forward.

I do want to point out that LittleBelle is one of the kindest players in the game I've come across, during the pumpkin event she was asking people if they had gotten pins, masks etc yet and generously gave out to ppl where she had extra.

I watched others with full lanyards of invisible magic continue to grab every possible pumpkin they could, and others brag they had gotten 10 or 12 gas masks..... I certainly didn't hear them ask if anyone wanted one.....

Hats off to you LittleBelle! I hope more players learn to be generous and kind like you.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Hey Belle!

Ashuri here.

On the first set of releases for Halloween, I had just spent my last 2,000 credits on the witch hat and a girl new to the game, was in the esplanade and mentioned all she wanted was a witch hat. So I removed it from myself and traded her at random and gave it to her for nothing in return. I think her day was made and that's all I wanted, she seemed so happy and that was more than enough.

halebop

halebop
I have bought multiple people items(clothing and furniture) they couldn't afford or be online for the sale. :) I wouldn't want my friends to miss out on anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.