Origin of Your Username?

Otters

My first VMK name was LittleMissMaggie. I have no idea where I got little and miss but Maggie was one of my cats. Then I
changed my name on VMK to RawrSmileyz because I was like 11 and stupid and Smileyz was taken (and a lot of people asked
me if I was her).
On MyVMK I was RawrSmileyz first because I didn't want to change it in case anyone I knew would remember but I hated it
a lot and people always made fun of it so I changed it to Otters. Otter is my nickname and I thought adding an 's' sounded
better haha idk.

original VMK is the origin of my username. I couldn't come up with a good one (with the addition of having to wait for approval from the staff) so i just picked the one that sounded cute to me. Never regretted it!

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
While Kraken Guard wasn't my original VMK username, I had gone with Kraken Guard this time around because I liked it better.

Plus, it was my main pirates name from Pirates of the Caribbean Online... :(

Jitter

My original VMK name was JumpinJulia, because my name is Julianna.
My MyVMK name is Jitter because I really like coffee and it makes me hyper, also I passed by a coffee shop called JitterBugs and I loved that name.

Frostie

Mysterious Intellect
In-game name being Barbie.
Because she is kind, clever, (as shown in her movies, youtube web series, etc.)
successful, forgiving, thoughtful, family-oriented, finds time for everything and everyone,
she's been a mermaid, even a doctor,
very well rounded and educated.
Never gives up, keeps striving for the best, although she doesn't have selfish personality traits and gives power to those around her to be the best they can be.
Not because she's "plastic" or because that dreaded Aqua song. Pls never sing that again around me.

lol....when I first joined vmk like 5-8 years ago or whatever I didn't know what to pick for my name and there was a pair of scissors sitting next to me, with the companys name, fiskars, written on the side of them. so I just came up with fishkars. my 10 year old mind was strange :stare:

Liranda

my original VMK username was ForeverPhoeobe, phoeobe because I was young and didnt know how to spell the name Phoebe, cause my mom always watched that drama show about the witch sisters and one of them married an angel... (CHARMED). Anywayss. Phoeobe was also, and still, my neopets account so I jus went with it and added the "forever" in front.
MyVMK username, (Liranda), came from a game me and my friends used to play as a kid. we would switch the first letters of our first and last names and call each other that. (my name is Amber A. so... i could never participate :c ) but my boyfriend's name is Louis Miranda, and his name (according to the game) is Liranda! and I fell in love with the way it sounded so here I am.

Background on your name

Hi there! I am always curious to how people have gotten their avatar names (both regular players and staff) and how they discovered VMK or MyVMK. I discovered VMK when I was walking in Magic Kingdom with my family for my sister's birthday and I saw VMK central before, but never checked it out (always on our way to Space Mt). I saw the little avatars doing cool things and checked it out and fell in love with it. We did the ingame quests and I was addicted to the game ever since. I remember I was creating my account when the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving was on TV and I had my VMK in-park quest cards in front of me. I was thinking of a name and saw the Ace of Spades carpet and thought it looked cool so I wanted something with "ace". I looked at the questions in the Frontierland quest and saw that you had to look at what rule of the west didn't belong that was posted in the Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe and decided on "Pecos" so I became "Pecosace". Sorry for the long story and random facts! :P I am interested in your story too! I think there might be a thread on this already, but not sure.

Kimi Lamperouge

Kimiana Jones, Captain!
I discovered VMK when we were watching a DVD for some Disney Movie...they advertised it and I attempted to do it many years ago but I recall it not working.

A few months later I attempted again and it worked....and then me and my four sisters got hooked. I named my character "Purple_and_White" because those are my two favorite colors and because I was only 12 and that was all I thought of at the time. My other sisters did "Captain_Lulu" and "Brynn_Lorraine", and "Cool_Outdoor_Girl"

Of course when MyVMK came out and they were more lenient on the names I named myself Kimi because its short, easy, and my real name xD

Background on your name

I discovered VMK when me and my family went to the Magic Kingdom. The VMK central I remembered was in a movie theater. There, they showed all the stuff that you can claim once you get the answers right. Because of that, my parents thought it would be cool to play during the summer and on weekends.

As for the name, it was a mash up of three peoples first name MIchael(my actual name), JAnet, and ROland. With the mash up it was called and behold "mijaro". After VMK has closed, I kept the name for who known what. Could it be for a name for film production that I may one day establish? Oh well, only time will tell...

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
There was an ad in Disney Adventures magazine that I had got that was advertising the game and its opening for beta, which happened to be that same day.

As for the name, it's a nickname I got in middle school. Everyone knew of my love for Disney and my last name is Foust, so someone mixed it with mouseketeer and there you have it.

Chill

my name is addiealex... because my first name is Addie... and my middle name is Alexandra hahaha not much story there

but my ingame username is addyz... I'm not sure why I made it addy intead of addie, i guess i just wanted to try something different... and I put a Z because my friends sometimes call me addz and I put "addz" in a lot of my username and this time I just made it addyz lol

Edit: whoops I forgot the second part! I discovered VMK when I was about 8 (I'm 15), I went to disney world with my family and on one of those shuttle buses there was an ad posted for VMK.COM and a really cool looking avatar and I wanted to play a cool game so I kept repeating in my head "v m k . com" until I got home. It's weird! It's been 7 years but I still remember the moment when I saw that ad on the shuttle bus perfectly! Haha

Last edited: