Question(s) about Born In Park Badge PLEASE CLOSE!!! THREAD WAS MERGED, MISINFORMATION, SEE NEW THREAD FOR BiP AUGUST INFORMATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!
Want to be Born in Park? Whether you had the lovely green badge from being born in the Innovations Center at Disneyland ten years ago, or if it was always on your childhood wishlist, it's amazing to be tagged as a part of Disney Magic!

So, let me help you out with that!
I go to Disneyland every week, or every other week depending on my availability.
I'll be going sometime during the first or second week of August (date to be announced, usually last-minute since all my entertainment money goes to a Disney Pass) , so please let me know if you'd like to be printed out to come with me!

Group 1: @Jefferson , @MissMitzy , @Hearts
Group 2: @CoralHibiscus , @PuffTheMagicDragon , @StrataSam
Group 3: @BattyMcDoom , @pumpernickle , @Love
Group 4: @BriarRose , @MCA, @KatieM
Group 5: @KrazyKid , @GuardGirl , @Lindsay

- Photos?
Please make sure that I either have a photo of your character, or I can pull it from your VMK Profile for you on the day-of!
http://www.myvmk.com/profile/MOTHSTRADAMUS <--- Example of VMK profile link.

- Can I request a ride to have my VMK character's photo taken in front of?
Of course, but please note that since I am doing these in groups, if the majority of your group requests something else, or I can't move you into a group that would refer your ride, then I cannot perform your request. However, I would be more than happy to take a single photo of your character for you in front of the ride of your choice for your photo needs!

- There's no date posted of when you're going.
I tend to go to the Disneyland Resort on a last minute thing. I can guarantee that I will post notice at least 2 or 3 hours beforehand.

- If I don't know when you're going, am I guaranteed my spot?
I go in order of received messages on the forum, and your spot is secured in one of this month's groups. Unless you notify me, I will take your avatar with me on the day that I go. This is essentially a waiting list. Waiting for the month, and waiting for the day I go!

- Do I need to pay you for you to take me with you?
NO, OF COURSE NOT! A simple thank you is more than enough!

- When will I know that my photo has been taken?
I will tag everyone in each group when their photos have been taken, and then I will send you a conversation with a selection of your group's photos!

- There's no more space, but I wanted to go!
I go to Disneyland a lot. Pretty much every week. This means that I'll be going again in September! If you have haven't found someone to take you with them, you can be guaranteed that you'll be able to check back for a slot with me in late August.

Last edited:

Hearts

I would really appreciate it if you could take me, please! My in-game name is Hearts :) Thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
Is your list full for today? It would be awesome if my avatar could tag along too!

Edit: Didn't read far enough into the comments! I found your post for August :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.