Question(s) about Born In Park Badge PLEASE CLOSE!!! THREAD WAS MERGED, MISINFORMATION, SEE NEW THREAD FOR BiP AUGUST INFORMATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
You're so sweet!! I would love to be taken with you :D let me know if you want me to send you a screenshot of my avatar!

MCA

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ASH PRINCESSS. TAKE MY VIRTUAL BUTT WITH YOU ON YOUR EXCURSIONS!!

In-game: Astronaut

Last edited:
Group 1: HAUNTED MANSION: @Thorn , @Luminosity , @Guitar
Group 2: CASTLE: @Lissa , @Acey , @artemisq (Olly)
Group 3: TIKI ROOM: @iTony , @Scrummp ,@kcoop
Group 4: PETER PAN: @alexahankins , @mijaro , @cuipet

Your photos have been taken and I will be getting them to you this afternoon! Please make sure that you head over to the Born in Park Badge thread when you are ready to start the badge verification process once I get you your photos!
Thank you so much!

Your photos have been taken and I will be getting them to you this afternoon! Please make sure that you head over to the Born in Park Badge thread when you are ready to start the badge verification process once I get you your photos!
Thank you so much for this!

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Hey @Mothstradamus jw why I didn't make the list, I was one of the first people to post
Yeah Me and Blair were skipped over too, I'm just wondering cause I thought it was going in order so when we didn't show up on the list but others after us did, I got a little confused. Not trying to sound rude or anything it's great of you to do this either way :blossom:

Luminosity

Thank you so much! Hope you had fun at the park :)

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
I would be interested in getting in for August if you have room! :cool: If that works, then just let me know how/where to send my pic...

Thank you!! :rose::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.