Random Acts of Kindness!

I'd like to nominate @Fotogirl. She has been here since the very beginning and has always remained kind and genuine. There aren't that many people in game that acknowledges special milestones, birthdays or other celebrations but she is one that does. :) I had a wonderful experience doing the water room competition with her. Her creativity is un matched! I am truly excited to take part in her idea of the Trick or Treat community event. Thank you for being a wonderful friend to me and the rest of the community.

Finch

I second this nomination! Finch has never been anything other than super sweet any time I've had the pleasure to run across her in game. You keep doing do you Finch!
AHH!! Soooo sweet! Thank you so much Jocko!! It's always a pleasure to run across you in game, as well!! :halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

Finch

I would also like to nominate @LavenderGirl for being such an amazing friend and member of our community! She has always been so sweet and kind to me, and she always makes me feel welcome and wanted. She's also incredibly giving and not only gave me my awesome signature on forums (and chance are, probably gave a lot of you your signature too!) but she also just helped me finish my pumpkin pin set, entirely out of the kindness and generosity of her heart. I am so lucky to know her and I think anyone who is friends with her should consider themselves very fortunate. Thank you for being a light in our community, Lav. I love you big time and I am so happy we are friends!:hearts::hearts::hearts: