Riddle Game

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hint #3 : You learn the answer to this riddle at a very young age.

I am nothing yet I am proceeded by everything. Use me with something else and they prevail unchanged. What am I?...

There is a shop that reads:
Buy 1 for $1.00
10 for $2.00
100 for $3.00
I needed 913 and still only paid $3.00.
How could this be financially viable for the shop-keeper?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
The answer is in the numbers:
1=1
2=2 ~ anything below 99
3=3 ~ up to 999
4=4 ~ 1000 or more
etc etc.

The last sentence used isn't needed for this riddle. Finance has nothing to do with it; it wouldn't be viable from an economic viewpoint to get something in the amount of 913, if you’re paying 3 bucks for anything between 100 and 999. A few tips for you when making riddles/this one - leave out the words 'financially viable' completely in your riddle if you use it again in the future. The only reason why I can see that its included in your riddle, is if your trying to trick the person by stating something that's pretty contradictory of the riddle itself. When creating riddles, be careful when using something done in contradiction or in irrelevant terms. Keep in mind, the riddle should point to an outcome or some source within its words. Otherwise, the riddle can lose it's effect and meaning. A riddle still has to make sense after-all, even if its a play on words.

------------------------------------------------------

Here is my riddle for today:

I travel the world even though I've never lived nor have I ever died; yet the older I become, I’m no longer seen as being feasible for travel even though my true value only increases. What am I?

~Enjoy!

Last edited:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hint #2
I am created to look many different ways and once 'retired', I can never be exactly the same

I travel the world even though I've never lived nor have I ever died; yet the older I become, I’m no longer seen as being feasible for travel even though my true value only increases. What am I?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hint # 3 (probably last hint - another week or so ill give the answer)
My back is blank unlike my front side. Furthermore, I must always show my front side when travelling.