Riddle Game

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hasn't been up very long and I know the answer to this but I'm going to wait until others have a chance at guessing for now. I will give a good hint without giving away the answer - break down both sentences thinking on key words and meanings. Ask yourself how both are applicable to one another given the facts in this particular riddle. That would apply to any coherent riddle really but I think that should help if your just getting into riddles etc.

:eee: !!! yaaay! thanks @HOST_Cherub

Ok... So i guess i will post a riddle now.

I stare at you, you stare at me.
I have three eyes, yet can't see.
Every time I blink, I give you commands.
You do as you are told, with your feet and hands.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
^ The act of not speaking at all...the state of abstaining from speech itself...

Here is my next riddle:

I am never parched nor do I have any disquietude for any lack of the planet’s atmosphere; I am given unto all to be eaten by others including that of my own kind. I have been known to frequently appear on the lips of those whom seek an altered look.

~Enjoy (doubtful I’ll give any hints...so take a stab at it once you've thought it over)

^ The act of not speaking at all...the state of abstaining from speech itself...

Here is my next riddle:

I am never parched nor do I have any disquietude for any lack of the planet’s atmosphere; I am given unto all to be eaten by others including that of my own kind. I have been known to frequently appear on the lips of those whom seek an altered look.

~Enjoy (doubtful I’ll give any hints...so take a stab at it once you've thought it over)
a fish?