Riddle Game

I am never parched nor do I have any disquietude for any lack of the planet’s atmosphere; I am given unto all to be eaten by others including that of my own kind. I have been known to frequently appear on the lips of those whom seek an altered look.

Well, something never parched is something that never needs to drink water...unless they're in water.
No disquietude (lol idk what this means) for planet's atmosphere = doesn't need air
It is given to be eaten by others... which means that this is alive. Fish eat other fish.
And I think the last part meant--an altered look, aka make your face look weird... and sometimes people make fishy faces.

a fish! :) @metalgoth

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I am never parched nor do I have any disquietude for any lack of the planet’s atmosphere; I am given unto all to be eaten by others including that of my own kind. I have been known to frequently appear on the lips of those whom seek an altered look.

Well, something never parched is something that never needs to drink water...unless they're in water.
No disquietude (lol idk what this means) for planet's atmosphere = doesn't need air
It is given to be eaten by others... which means that this is alive. Fish eat other fish.
And I think the last part meant--an altered look, aka make your face look weird... and sometimes people make fishy faces.

a fish! :) @metalgoth

That's a pretty close interpretation =)
Disquietude means having like a state of anxiety feeling or uneasiness, so meaning they aren't concerned with air, the atmosphere as no fish would be.
Given unto all to be eaten by others including that of my own kind - means other creatures eat them, including human beings as well as other fish eat fish.
I have been known to frequently appear on the lips of those whom an altered look - that means lipstick made from that of a fish. Fish scales are used in certain types of lipstick in order to give off a glimmering look. - An altered look to your lips .

That's a pretty close interpretation =)
Disquietude means having like a state of anxiety feeling or uneasiness, so meaning they aren't concerned with air, the atmosphere as no fish would be.
Given unto all to be eaten by others including that of my own kind - means other creatures eat them, including human beings as well as other fish eat fish.
I have been known to frequently appear on the lips of those whom an altered look - that means lipstick made from that of a fish. Fish scales are used in certain types of lipstick in order to give off a glimmering look. - An altered look to your lips .
Lol wow I was pretty close! Cool.

Okkk here's another riddle.

The shorter I am, the bigger I am.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Lol wow I was pretty close! Cool.

Okkk here's another riddle.

The shorter I am, the bigger I am.

hmmmm let's see…

shorter I am - perhaps referring to a child – like something that hasn't grown/infancy stages or referring to the sudden drop in something/not lasting long/the act of coming and going – quick responses

bigger I am - referring to a child's/that thing's state of mind etc. in the same context as the first half - such as an impatience, sudden irritation and ill temperance being blown up in short bursts.

I’m thinking petulance is the answer (?) Unless of course I’m putting way too much thought into this one…although…hmm… I don’t see how it couldn’t be that given how short the riddle is and the duality of the riddle itself. I.E. – such as two opposing forces meeting into one cohesive riddle like this….interesting riddles in themselves.

Well…least it was an enjoyable one to think over, wondering if you’re over-thinking it…haha..

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
^ Right on

Alrighty then. Here’s a new riddle for you all to think on, pretty easy to solve but enjoy nonetheless! ~

You are now dead, having lived a life of questionable decisions that have harmed yourself and those you have cared for - you must make the correct choice or you will suffer the consequences for an eternity. You are presented with this riddle: you must make a statement, one without any possible falsities. If I find it to be equivalently true, you will be given the freedom to do as you please. Now, what is your statement to be said unto me…?

This statement is false.

I think that's correct because of the liar paradox?
I remember reading about it previously, it goes something like... If you say "This sentence is false." is true, then the sentence is false, but then if "This sentence is false." is false, then the sentence is true.

I couldn't quite remember how it went, so I had to do a little research :)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
This statement is false.

I think that's correct because of the liar paradox?
I remember reading about it previously, it goes something like... If you say "This sentence is false." is true, then the sentence is false, but then if "This sentence is false." is false, then the sentence is true.

I couldn't quite remember how it went, so I had to do a little research :)

You’re starting to think along the appropriate lines but I'm looking for the specific solution to this riddle.

I'll give a great hint - Think about what I'm wanting to hear in return?...What's the only possible solution to the problem that has been presented? I think your very close to solving it. Creeping towards the answer I'm looking for...the solution.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro

You are now dead, having lived a life of questionable decisions that have harmed yourself and those you have cared for - you must make the correct choice or you will suffer the consequences for an eternity. You are presented with this riddle: you must make a statement, one without any possible falsities. If I find it to be equivalently true, you will be given the freedom to do as you please. Now, what is your statement to be said unto me…?

Give up then?
The solution to my riddle is this: -

You reply:
"I will be given the freedom to do as I please as long as it’s equivalently true without any possible falsities."

(hehe...told ya it was a pretty easy riddle guys and ghouls...=) I see people slapping themselves...for this one...lol when given a riddle like this, the answer usually comes from the riddle itself. The problem becomes the solution! Just look at it from all angles. muahaaa)

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
Not completely sure if somebody has posted this already since it is quite popular. But this was a famous riddle between me and my ol' chaps!
'S' and 'P' are talking about two unknown integers, both of which, are greater than 1. S knows only the sum of them, yet P only knows their product.:

1. S: "I see no way you can determine my sum."
  2. P : "That didn't help me. I still don't know your sum."
  3. S : "Now I know your product."
What are the two numbers?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
This does sound awfully familiar, like that ‘unsolvable’ puzzle riddle I’ve heard before... although I’ve never heard this exact version before...; why aren’t there any parameters defined in this one other than >1 for S and P. I would give it a go but I don’t see how it can be solved without at least one or two more pieces of info that need to be included. Otherwise, it’s a riddle that doesn't have a solution because it doesn’t have enough material to give a viable answer within two mathematical numbers. I.E. – There aren’t technically two numbers for the solution if you’re working within imaginary parameters such as infinity or a never-ending loophole. Doesn’t make any sense if you are seeking a solution. Do you have any parameters other than >1?...lol