Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

Elle

-Why did you have to come back into my life - just when things were starting to go well for me? There's no place for you in my heart anymore and your "charm" isn't going anywhere at this point. So please, stop trying to hurt me.

-If I blocked you why the hell would you add me on skype to ask me why I did it when you know the reason. Idiot.

I care about you. Which is why I really do hope you grow up, and realize the way you've been acting is not okay.
You constantly criticize me, and bash me. I'm trying to change, so I don't need your criticism. The funny this is, I'm trying to make a change--but you're staying the same.
And you blame me.

S

surferdude

to the rude customer at mcdonalds, you don't realize how hard those employees work during lunch rush hour. it was an honest mix up so don't yell at the poor guy. you saw the line behind you. you saw the employees working hard behind the kitchen. you saw the cashiers busy taking orders and prepping the to-go orders. there's no excuse to yell at the guy for giving you bbq dipping sauces instead of honey mustard and for ""waiting a little extra longer"" than usual. he showed you respect while taking your order and used his manners, so you should've been more polite to him. if you have a problem, address the person kindly about the situation. people like you really tick me off

Every night I see you standing on the corner, shaking that thing like you're playing pop warner. Touchdown turn around, I never see you around.
Anywhere or anymore, you are what I'm looking for. Touchdown turn around, everything is safe and sound. Everywhere and every time, I am yours and you are mine.