VMK Item: Never Owned, but Wanted!

Kiki

Zanney said:
Oddly, I really wanted the home theater collection, and nobody was ever trading them!

Ok I have something to admit...
I would ask all the kids I knew to bring me their Disney Video Codes (inserts from dvds) and I had about 100 sets of that furniture...
I was actually able to use that furniture to trade up until I had every hat and every (tradeable) pin in game.

And now you know I am a big time dork :P

I was working toward getting all the rare clothing when VMK pulled the plug :(
Still love pins and hats the most!

I suppose Blue Stitch and Sparrow at the same time, but I was quite content with my VMK trading life. Maybe the Dream Room? Or did they give that away along with the dream furnish?

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
The Castle Suite and blue stitch, also the Mighty Eye pin (I believe that's what it was called?) I always wanted these so bad, but never was able to get my hands on them. :lol:

InaDaze

The Confused One.
The_Jedi_Master said:
I suppose Blue Stitch and Sparrow at the same time, but I was quite content with my VMK trading life. Maybe the Dream Room? Or did they give that away along with the dream furnish?
I believe the Dream Room was given at random when the hosts went into a room and announced someone in the room was about to get a dream room. I don't remember if it was ever given at the same time the whole room got an item during the event.
*Edit: Actually I found an answer to how the people were selected, if it's true that is.
Look here on the wiki: http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/DREAM_Squad

Oh gosh, I wish I could remember what I never had pin wise. But I guess if I had to say I wanted something back in VMK it would be green flips.

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
inferno!

InaDaze said:
The_Jedi_Master said:
I believe the Dream Room was given at random when the hosts went into a room and announced someone in the room was about to get a dream room. I don't remember if it was ever given at the same time the whole room got an item during the event.

Oh gosh, I wish I could remember what I never had pin wise. But I guess if I had to say I wanted something back in VMK it would be green flips.
IT was definitely given to one person. I meant, I thought Dream Room was later rereleased in a quest or something.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
The_Jedi_Master said:
InaDaze said:
[quote="The_Jedi_Master":cuce2c0z]I suppose Blue Stitch and Sparrow at the same time, but I was quite content with my VMK trading life. Maybe the Dream Room? Or did they give that away along with the dream furnish?

IT was definitely given to one person. I meant, I thought Dream Room was later rereleased in a quest or something.[/quote:cuce2c0z]
Ah yes I just edit my post. It was rereleased according to the wiki. http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/DREAM_Squad

neverlander

probably just a killer guest room. i suck at making rooms :(

Kiki

The_Jedi_Master said:
I won the dream room, and it came furnished.

Purple Mickey Ears

I would be set if I just had these. Wouldn't want any other set of ears or hats. Purple is my favorite color and if I could, I wear all purple, instead of all pink. (the pink cap looks cool)