VMK Item: Never Owned, but Wanted!

I was pretty lucky when I joined the game...one of my friends in real life gave me a bunch of rare stuff, so I had a pretty sweet wardrobe! :)

As for what I wish I had..one of the Jungle themed rooms. Those always were the coolest.

5 star teleportation magic. That's all I ever *really* wanted. I went to WDW for the first time a few years ago, & I was so bummed that no one would buy it for me :(

There is only one thing I coveted above all else, and it still haunts me to this day.

The Red Donald Rocker

When one received the Haunted Mansion quest set it came with a red table which would naturally would match the red haunted mansion chair...but no, in their infinite wisdom VMK would give you a purple chair for no reason other than the red chair was beta.

I would see it taunting me towards the end of VMK in Host rooms and I begged pleaded and offered my first born to no avail for years....

So this is my personal plea. In addition to the other Haunted Mansion items (especially the room), I would love to finally have the precious.

Thank you and enjoy the fish.

Um, I owned everything I ever really, really wanted in the game...
I got a stitch, a sparrow, and all of the clothes, [except the green flips shoes, green pants] all the hats and inferno....
I was never a furniture person, nor a pin person...but I'd say I'd love to own all 5star magic. I think I only had 2 or 3 5 star, and the rest were maybe 1 star, or tiki and haunted mansion pins. I always thought it was so pretty when ppl managed to get all slot 5 star magics

I had almost everything on vmk but what I was never able to get was the Mansion Clock. I wanted it so bad for some reason lol and will have to say the eyeball pin along with some of the mansion pins I was missing.

ACECpt.RICH

I would have liked to have green flips/baggy pants and all of the resort/hotel pins. I'm pretty sure I had most of them but I think there were a couple I was missing. And this probably doesn't count but I wish I had the From Day 1 and VIP badges.

aliceblue

The Yellow Mission Space Suit was acquired through the mini game (Blast In Space) through the Tomorrowland Hub, and then later through Sword in the Stone.
Wasn't the yellow (gold) space suit originally sold in the game, along with the yellow princess dress? I thought they were the very first costumes that were released, the week of Disneyland's birthday in 2005. I remember madly crashing boats in order to get enough credit for both. I wore those big white Space pants with everything!
I would imagine that room would be easier to get in the re-VMK. ;) Perhaps all of the rooms will be available to us at some point...or always?
Wouldn't that be wonderful! Several of these rooms were part of promotions that no longer exist. No reason I can see for not making them all buyable.
I'm really happy to see how many commented on how great and giving their friends were. I always tried to do all I could for my friends.
I was completely overwhelmed by the generosity I saw at the end. It's really that memory that made me feel like I left the game as the richest person in the world. (As opposed to the envy of the kingdom!)

I think the only thing I missed was green flips, which considering the other stuff, wasn't a big deal.

i've had everything clothing-wise except green/red flip flops.. just not at the same time.
i had awesome friends where we just gave each other stuff.
and i didnt miss it once it was gone cause i knew someone else was enjoying it c:
plus i loved to trade so i always had something new
im not really big on furnishings except i loved my herbie stuff

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Golden Mickey Ears, the home theatre collection, inferno and some of the other magic

Hmmm.... there's probably a long list for me.

Nicola

GREEN FLIPS X3 I had everything I wanted for the most part, but those were almost impossible to obtain since they were very rare xP