VMK Item: Never Owned, but Wanted!

I really wanted the Stitch hat and the full Sparrow suit. I had the Shirt, Pants, and Shoes at one point, but never got a Stitch hat.

Geggy

ahh, I had every space suit but the gold one! :(
Magic, or the suits? There were only four of the Red Mission Space Suits released in the game, so that's why I ask. :)

The Yellow Mission Space Suit was acquired through the mini game (Blast In Space) through the Tomorrowland Hub, and then later through Sword in the Stone.

I was fortunate enough to be able to get pretty much everything I wanted in VMK and more, but the one thing I always wanted and never got was the Haunted Mansion Conservatory room. I tried for so long to find someone to trade the code with me on VMKForums, and had quite a bit to offer, but I was never able to get it. :(

Geggy

I was fortunate enough to be able to get pretty much everything I wanted in VMK and more, but the one thing I always wanted and never got was the Haunted Mansion Conservatory room. I tried for so long to find someone to trade the code with me on VMKForums, and had quite a bit to offer, but I was never able to get it. :(
I would imagine that room would be easier to get in the re-VMK. ;) Perhaps all of the rooms will be available to us at some point...or always?

Squid

I would have liked to have a sparrow piece but then again I was quite content with my valuables that I had ie minnie, bird, etc.

I was fortunate enough to have most of the items in VMK. I didn't have the green flips or the red space suit, but I did get he orange snow suit, and every room.

Tyler

Pin Collector
The green flip flops and green baggy pants were the only items that I really wasn't able to get, so I would have to say those!

Dio

Professional Canadian
ive always wanted the Jack Sparrow suit it was so unbelievably rare and hard to get but I wanted it so bad... but never got it :(

Lost

Before VMK closed a few friends gave/lent me some of the items I wanted and never got such as Stitch hat, Sparrow top etc, it was really amazing to have such kind friends that let me enjoy a few things I was never able to attain :D

I always wanted the Sparrow top (which I got gifted), and the gold and black candlesticks (which I never got till oVMK lol..) I just thought they were cool and different but too rare for me :P

Thomas

I had pretty much everything i wanted, so i can't think of any item i wanted that i didnt have. But i always wanted more of these items, never got enough of them!

I guess i am left out of this, i never can remember a item i didnt want...

Well now that i think about it, maybe the flying carpet. ;)

Geggy

If I recall this item was given to the 4 winners of a room building competition. One of the winners was CaptainNemo, my very close friend. Sadly that suit was given out towards the end of days so they saw very little use.

I managed in the end to acquire every item I ever wanted. I gave tons of things away and in the end was gifted a pair of GREEN FLIPS by a dear friend. I gave away several 5 star Inferno pins near the end to friends who never managed to get a single one. I would say the last month in VMK was the best solely based on the level of gifting that went on, so many players had their dreams come true.
Yup, those were given to contest winners, so that's why there were only four in game. Doesn't stop me from wanting. ;)

I also tremendously enjoyed the last month or so of the game, merely because I was able to give away lots of things (Stitch Hats, Infernos, etc), and was also gifted a pair of green flips. It was a very special time in the game, and though it was ending!

The only thing I wanted and never was able to get was the treasure finder magic. We were in the final stages of the blackhearts quest when VMK closed the event early. I was so disappointed. :(

Thankfully, we had a great group of friends that we were able to complete the quest on and they let us trade and use the magic between us, so I got to use it.