Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, tbh I was skeptical at first with everything said about you & I couldn't believe it.
I'm glad it wasn't true & I have high hopes for this. :)

Amy, let me just start of by saying that you're my hero. I cannot believe what the folks over at OVMK did to you, and I hope that this new game blow them out of the water. Amy, if it wasn't for your hard work and dedication, OVMK would have been nothing. Thank you Amy for the amazing week at OVMK; I am looking forward to another exciting game from you. PS. Don't work too hard ;)

Fantasmic

Hello there Amy!

Sorry to hear what the folks over at OVMK did but glad you are happy and moving on! If you need any assistance with anything feel free to let me know! :)

Have a Magical Day! - cannot wait!

- Fantasmic

Dudecg

I am so glad to see your version. I have to say OVMK was amazing with you there. I hate to see all this drama and wished you could of worked with the other game, but I would much rather play your undramatic staffed game :)

Fantasmic said:
Hello there Amy!

Sorry to hear what the folks over at OVMK did but glad you are happy and moving on! If you need any assistance with anything feel free to let me know! :)

- Fantasmic
I have been curious about that domain redirection... :)

Oswald

Kevin said:
Fantasmic said:
Hello there Amy!

- Fantasmic
I have been curious about that domain redirection... :)
I had know idea that was happening. Interesting....

Mason

Amy, I would like to just say that I am glad you are continuing the project that you started as you deserve credit for the work that you have done and will continue to do. The situation by OVMK administration was handled poorly and their actions were very unprofessional. I am looking forward to the future of your project and you have my full support.

Status
Not open for further replies.