Where did you stay?

Andrew

When you went to WDW or DL, where did you stay (as in what hotel or lodging place)? What did you like and dislike about where you stayed?

The first time I went to WDW I stayed in the "Wilderness Lodge" and the second time I went to WDW I stayed at the "Disney's All-Star Sports Resort".

I liked both places I stayed at. When I went to WDW the first time I was younger but I remember it was a really cool place (Wilderness) and I enjoyed it. The second time I went I was older and also enjoyed where I stayed (Sports Resort). I liked the first place a little better but both places were not bad at all :).

Be sure to specify where the hotel you're talking about is (WDL or DL).

Last edited:

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
When we went to WDW in January, we stayed at Pop Century. Other times has been All Star Sports/Movies. As for DLR, we usually stay off-property, but in a hotel nearby. The last trip (Oct), we stayed at the Anabella, which was alright. Not too long of walk to get to the parks, but it wasn't the best walk either.

supernovagirl

I live about 2 hours south of WDW, so most of the time we went for just a day trip (Especially after hurricanes lol). But usually, we stay at Saratoga Springs or Port Orleans. Now, I go to school in Orlando, so we just go for day trips again ;)

Let's see, when I went to WDW when I was really little, we stayed at the Contemporary (riding the monorail to the parks was the best thing ever). Then I went back in middle school and we stayed at the Shades of Green. For band... we stayed at the Ramada.... *shudders* At least I could see the Tree of Life from my balcony!

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
First hotel I went to when visiting WDW was Walt Disneys Swan and Dolphin Hotel.
I loved it there

Nowadays it's always there, or the Contemporary

Last edited:
When you went to WDW or DL, where did you stay (as in what hotel or lodging place)? What did you like and dislike about where you stayed?

The first time I went to WDW I stayed in the "Wilderness Lodge" and the second time I went to WDW I stayed at the "Disney's All-Star Sports Resort".

I liked both places I stayed at. When I went to WDW the first time I was younger but I remember it was a really cool place (Wilderness) and I enjoyed it. The second time I went I was older and also enjoyed where I stayed (Sports Resort). I liked the first place a little better but both places were not bad at all :).

Be sure to specify where the hotel you're talking about is (WDL or DL).
:o I've always wanted to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I've never been to WDW but I've been to Disneyland a lot. I stayed at all 3 of the Disneyland hotels before.
1. Grand Californian- It was nice and I really liked the lodge/ski resort feel to it. It also had a special hotel guest entrance to California Adventures. The rooms are kind of small and standard though.

2. Disneyland Hotel - They have a nice pool and the rooms are pretty nice. They also remodeled a lot of their rooms recently.

3. Paradise Pier- It's nice and cheaper than the Disneyland and Grand Californian hotels.

allison

Let's see, when I went to WDW when I was really little, we stayed at the Contemporary (riding the monorail to the parks was the best thing ever). Then I went back in middle school and we stayed at the Shades of Green. For band... we stayed at the Ramada.... *shudders* At least I could see the Tree of Life from my balcony!

Funny you should mention that, we stayed at the ramada for band also :p. worst hotel ever lol. So. Many. Cockroaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you should mention that, we stayed at the ramada for band also :p. worst hotel ever lol. So. Many. Cockroaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's terrible!!! I luckily didn't see any bugs there, but there were holes in our towels, a rip in the bed skirt, and one lamp didn't have a light bulb.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

LordeByron

at wdw, coronado springs. i've stayed there twice! it was really nice and the food was AMAZING like getting every meal was just great!! also the giant gift shop i am SO THERE for that. busing to and from the parks was rly easy too!!
also the pools there are like, the best ngl.

we always stay at one of the all star resorts. For the past 4 times, we've stayed at All Star Sports

supernovagirl

at wdw, coronado springs. i've stayed there twice! it was really nice and the food was AMAZING like getting every meal was just great!! also the giant gift shop i am SO THERE for that. busing to and from the parks was rly easy too!!
also the pools there are like, the best ngl.
one of the best slides out of the WDW hotels tbh

Chill

The first time I went, I was too young to remember. Second time I stayed at the Caribbean Resort. Third time Wilderness Lodge. Fourth and most recent time, Port Orleans. :)

Edit: All of these are WDW. I've never been to WDL :blue: