Why did you choose your VMK name?

kalyee

My original VMK character name was "Anticon" after the record label - Why? has always been one of my favorite bands, - but two weeks after the game opened I forgot my sign in information, and had to make a new one. Kalyee came from a typo for Kaylee, which was my best friend at the time, and I wasn't very creative with names. It has stuck since, as I grew accustomed to it.

My old VMK name was Rachielass, Rachie is a nickname for Rachel, and lass means girl where I come from. So my name was essentially Rachiegirl.

I always loved the Keel Boat ride at Disneyland. If you had a good pilot, it was really funny. So, I chose awesomekeelboat for my VMK name. I hadn't wanted the 'awesome' part, but had trouble registering and ended up with it. This time around, I will be HiddenMickeyGirl because of my books. Most people called me Ants. Our group of friends were trying to dictionary dance to say what our real names were. Mine is Nancy and Ants, or Antsy was as close as we got. Ants stuck!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
The Astros were in the MLB playoffs (October 2005). Also, I had just moved from TX to CA, and I was an Astros fan. Just made me put ace in front of my name.

I wanted to have an astronomy name but "Universe" was taken. I had seen that some of the suggestions had "Ace" in front of the names so I tried for "Aceuniverse" and got it!

uh none of my names were gettin' accepted. i saw someone named minicinderella and i was like "oh ok" and so i chose miniariel. i was like eight hnng.

current name is because my homegirl and i relate a lot to kamikaze girls........ yeah. (i'm like this close to switching to Anthy though aaargh i don't want to)

uh none of my names were gettin' accepted. i saw someone named minicinderella and i was like "oh ok" and so i chose miniariel. i was like eight hnng.

current name is because my homegirl and i relate a lot to kamikaze girls........ yeah. (i'm like this close to switching to Anthy though aaargh i don't want to)
Heck yes we relate to Kamikaze Girls. \o/

I originally wanted my VMK name to be Warrior_Nausicaa, but they didn't allow that, so I chose Windrider_Nausicaa. I kept getting banned on that account, so I chose Ichigo_Warrior... because, well, I thought Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew as a warrior. 'orz

Yurgle

Mine was "Elf_Boy"

It was around Christmas, and at that point we couldn't say "Elf", so I chose a name that allowed me to say that word!

I love reading all these backstories (:
My first name Princess_Lumina was from the character Lumina in Harvest Moon - she was one of the potential brides who lived in this amazing house with lots of cats and could play the piano. After getting tired of that name I created a new account, but all the names I wanted were taken so as a last resort I chose Redwall. Redwall is the name of my favorite childhood book series. I've used it ever since, but when MyVMK opens I'll be changing it, as I feel I have outgrown it. My forum name I might leave as Redwall, not sure yet.

I love reading all these backstories (:
My first name Princess_Lumina was from the character Lumina in Harvest Moon - she was one of the potential brides who lived in this amazing house with lots of cats and could play the piano. After getting tired of that name I created a new account, but all the names I wanted were taken so as a last resort I chose Redwall. Redwall is the name of my favorite childhood book series. I've used it ever since, but when MyVMK opens I'll be changing it, as I feel I have outgrown it. My forum name I might leave as Redwall, not sure yet.
M E W E Y

Rawr.

I recieved a card for a pair of Gold Mickey ears in-game in 2005. I was extremely young at the time, when I got home I decided to create my username and password.. I tried the name Tucker, taken. I tried putting Tuckerman, also taken.. Then I tried Tuckermanone, I was an 8 year old Albert Einstein. Later my name got changed to Astrotuckerman for strange reasons, I later shortened my name to just Astro on Ovmk and on here.

Mine was ThatRockerGirl..... I went through one of those phases where I thought I was cool and hardcore.

Now I go by Katty-Kate on VFK and CattyCait on here. It was a nickname my friend from High School gave me, and I've always secretly liked it. I have just switched up the spelling variations.

QueenClarion

Way Way back Disney was just beginning to kick off the Fairies, and I'd read the long forgotten stories of a pretty unknown author with Prilla and Queen Clarion, it took quite a while before many knew what the name was from.

I love the story of Peter Pan - the book, the musical, and the Disney movie. Back in the day, I played Wendy in a theatrical version of Peter Pan. We even got to fly using the flying system used on Broadway and in the early Superman movies. I wanted the name "WendyBird" from the scene where Tink tells the lost boys to shoot down the " Wendy Bird". VMK would not accept that, so I added a Princess and...voila...PrincessWendyBird was born. :)

Toiy was actually going to be my brother's account on VMK. My original account was Everest (first thing that came to my head). While helping my brother sign up his account, I saw a toy and just added a i to the equation, thus the name Toiy was born. I accidentally signed into my brother's account (Toiy) and put all of my VMK card codes on that account. Instead of switching over to Everest, I decided to stay with Toiy since I liked the name Toiy better... and now im here!