Why did you choose your VMK name?

Brendabyte

Well I think the Suite Life of Zack and Cody had just come out and I simply adored London Tipton so I wanted to name myself Brenda Song but obvi that wasn't going to work so I just wrote Brendabyte. Brenda for Brenda Song and Byte for megabyte/gigabyte because it reminded me of a computer and it sounded cool?

When I was younger, like in middle school. I used to write "hi" and draw a cricl around it, on like all my school papers. So I guess thats kinda how i thought up my username name.

Ness

I can't even remember the name of my first character. I wish I could.

My last and main character was "Mickeyspaws"

I was at Disney World, and had recently gotten a Build-A-Bear dog that I so creatively named "Paws". Thus, Mickey+Paws became Mickeyspaws.

I picked "AngelFangs" because it sounded like a dangerous twist on a cute nickname. (Angelface was a popular pet name at the time maybe?)

i remember it took me like 30 min from the random name generator until i found one that i instantly loved, which was SnowNewStar. idk it sounded so pretty to me back then lool

I don't remember what my old ones were, but this time around: phillitup if you understand it, then bravo. I wanted Finn but it was taken. I want to find whoever that is and be their best friend.

Well.. Let's start from the beginning!
hipersons- Does this name scream"I'M TEN YEARS OLD". Yes, it does, and yes, I was ten!! For whatever reason, I loved to say "Hi". Unfortunately, Hipeople was taken (So i'm not the ONLY crazy one). I was forced to make an English Teacher's nightmare my title on vmk.
aeropink- Aeropostal was my favorite store at the time. As for the "pink" part of my name, I don't know! I hated the color pink. I think I was just going with my friends (they were all obsessed with the color pink. This name screams "I'M IN MIDDLE SCHOOL - BE MY FRIEND. I'M JUST LIKE YOU!)
confettii- Yes, I'm aware that I spelled confetti wrong, but I was that player that decided to do a spin off of a name that I knew was taken. I probably would have ended the game with this title had I not lost my password. RIP confettii.
and finally..
ace-confetti - The only SEMI-normal name I came up with for my main account. Obviously, the confettii thing didn't work, and for whatever reason I had confetti on the brain(I'm guessing it's from that Tim McGraw song that has that line "confetti falling down"). I ended the game under this name, and I can say I'm quite pleased with my choice (I mean, just look at my other options..)

I wanted spider, but it suggested alphaspider. Then I altered it to "Alphaspida". That was my original username until something happened to the account, in which case it suggested "Acealphaspida".

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
at first it was hairflairbrat (after the doll) because I really loved the doll. like, I wanted to be a hair flair brat. bratz tho. that hair. wow

the second username I had was SugarSkies
which was just something the site suggested.

Luc401

Luc is my real name . About 10 years ago when i first made a runescape account it said luc was teken try luc401 so i was like sure .why it is lucFourOhOne in game in because i cant have numbers in game, i put letters because it worked but the Oh in it is a reference to disney games for not allowing you to type out numbers.

My old vmk name was aceskull my sisters was hadengirl

I chose the name 'Halcyon' [pronounced Hal-see-on], as I really appreciate the meaning and the wonder associated with this word.
'Halcyon' denotes a period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful.

Also, I am a huge Ellie Goulding fan and it is the title of her second album (later re-released as Halcyon Days) - give it a listen guys!

supernovagirl

This is the reason why I'm supernovagirl.

But ThroughYourEyes is a story... I was switching accounts because I was banned for a month and I was thinking of a new title and I was listening to the song "Teeth the Size of Piano Keys" by Chiodos. I really wanted the title "ThroughTheEyes" but VMK rejected it so I put "ThroughYourEyes" and that was accepted... and it's actually stuck with me. I use it as a username other websites, even after 6 years.

Jasmine

I chose a random one that just so happened to fit me - LittleSmartJazz.

This is the reason why I'm supernovagirl.

But ThroughYourEyes is a story... I was switching accounts because I was banned for a month and I was thinking of a new title and I was listening to the song "Teeth the Size of Piano Keys" by Chiodos. I really wanted the title "ThroughTheEyes" but VMK rejected it so I put "ThroughYourEyes" and that was accepted... and it's actually stuck with me. I use it as a username other websites, even after 6 years.

Dude, I love Zenon! I wish it came on more often :(.

Originally, I wanted to be "confetti". (I heard it in that song by Tim McGraw "Confetti falling down.." and I don't remember the rest.. I just had that part stuck in my head lol). "confetti" was taken, so I made "confettii" which sounded stupid. I came back the following day and made "ace-confetti".
It kind of stuck c:
My very first vmk account was hipersons (my fifth grade creativity at its finest). I then switched to "aeropink" (aeropostal was my favorite clothing store and I went with pink because pink was sooo mainstream).
I had boy accounts, too. Tristancutieboy was my boy account.. and yes, I went into boys meet girls rooms and picked me up a girl. (So if you went "out" with a Tristancutieboy.. sorry to burst your bubble.
"she's my kind of raaaaaain." i love that song. :3 and i had a few accounts on vmk, none of which anyone would know, but my username now has quite a few darker meanings. :p haha. and i think a lot of the boy accounts back in the day were actually girls. now, not so much, but i had a boy account too lol. i kept it because i made better friends on that one. xD now i have a few boy accounts just for my clones because we all know there's a need to transfer things sometimes. ;p even with clone accounts i can't afford things because im always buying pixels. D; why, i don't know.

I was really creative when I was a wee one, my VMK username was Bludude. Blue was my favorite color, and I was a dude. Pretty sure bluedude was taken, so naturally like any other 3rd grader would do, I took out the "E" and was left with Bludude. I never really had a nickname, people would just call me Bludude. But now my name is Shermdoe because that's what my friends call me :P

mine was RazzleDizzyEffect.. people called me Dizzy. I was in sixth grade at the time, and couldn't think of a good username so I got stuck with a randomly generated name, but it stuck. I liked it.