Winter Dream/Crate Prize List

JustDep

Forever Awkward
How many crates have you guys received in this time frame? I'm thinking I don't have much luck playing through Jungle Cruise

JustDep

Forever Awkward
i can go a long time without getting any and then get like four in a row playing potc.
I think it may just be a bug I'm experiencing, I didn't receive any notification that I got any crates for a while. I thought I got my 3rd crate but turns out I was on my 9th. So I'm not too sure what to make of it

Amy

Head Administrator
It's not known right now, I'm going to assume no because they said "you get a chance at a crate randomly every time you win a minigame" and when asked about JC @QA_Rufus wasn't sure either way. So patiently waiting for someone to update us.
it's not winning, it's completing.

I would just like to say i did all 3 rounds of jungle cruise because I heard that doing so would result in a crate... and did NOT receive a crate so I think the chances are the same as completing a jungle cruise game as completing a potc game which if you weight that out... imo not worth playing jungle cruise but just wanted to clarify

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Opened 13 Crates, Got Minnie Ears Plaid Bow and 12 Plushies. Going to wait and see if there are any better prizes because 60k going towards furniture items isn't worth it to me

Opened 13 Crates, Got Minnie Ears Plaid Bow and 12 Plushies. Going to wait and see if there are any better prizes because 60k going towards furniture items isn't worth it to me
WOW. 60k spent on plush. RIP[DOUBLEPOST=1543723680][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO I played like 20k worth of games in potc and got 1 crate, but got chest keys at least (:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
its their way of trying to get rid of all the extra creds in circulation i bet
Honestly doubt that, at the end of the day it's gambling and ya boy lost 60k

The keys are a credit sink and it helps slow down how fast items rise in price because it takes credits out the game. I like them!

Also @Amy I played a tonn of potc yesterday and I never got a chest even once when I lost. And was getting them maybe every 1/3 times I won. I think it might be wins? :huh: