Raffle for all my furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsay

I want the furniture because I'm a room builder. My skills aren't worthy of BGR or anything, but it's still the reason why I spend hours on the site. I quit the site back when all the drama started and gave almost all of my items. This furniture isn't what I had, but it'd be a good stepping stone to getting back on track :)

Cat

I'm just in it for the red lanterns, could spruce a gal's collection up real nice.
But yeah, most of the time when I buy furni, I never buy enough and regret it. This would help n stuff

Thanks for doin' this Dep, you rock

Jamie_Baby

After originally signing up for myVMK, I had to take a long break due to getting a new MacBook. After finally having access over a year and a half later, I find that I've missed out on a lot of the furniture. It would be awesome to win! :grin:

Oooooo! Awesome that you're doing this! Put my name down, put my name down!

I was a builder back in VMK and now I just don't have the time or dedication to actually make myself gain credits to buy items to build in MyVMK... it would be awesome to win your raffle because I love some of the furnish items you have! I've never even seen some of them!

I'm not quitting, I just have no use for furniture anymore.

The rules are:
Leave a comment on this thread with your honest reason for wanting all this furniture. There is no right or wrong answer so please just be honest :P
You only get one submission and submissions have to be on this thread.

Raffle Ends Friday August 7th and winners will be announced Saturday August 8th. I'll make a video of the process or I'll live stream it so there is no suspicion of this being fixed.

Good luck, Have Fun :)

I am very interested in this furniture as I was a very big builder on not only the original game but also on the follow-up VFK. I have not been able to become the builder I was here as a result of the weird economy (I've also just not felt the urge to).
I would be super happy to get all of this as it would be a big opportunity!

My biggest motivation for entering for this is so that if in the future there is ever a time where you regret giving up all of your furniture,it would comfort me that I would be able to easily hand it back to you.
But also, you know that I like to turn my random storage rooms into "room rooms" when I am bored, which I find very entertaining to do...so there's that.
Regardless, it is very kind of you to do this raffle. Glad to be able to call you my friend, Depoop. (sheep) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.