Raffle for all my furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen_Amidala

*;:+'.* "Chewie, we're home." *.'+:;*
I started playing in May and don't have a whole lot of furniture. I have missed a lot lol. I would love the opportunity to build rooms with all this furniture you are giving away! :)

Buckeyes

As I have taken a couple of breaks from the game since it has been open I have missed quite a few items. Would love to win this and get some of the items that I have missed.

Buckeyes

star girl

Hi there! Building rooms is something that I genuinely enjoy, and, sometimes, I can't afford everything that I'd really like to in order to make rooms for both myself and for other people to view visually. Thank you for reading this. I really appreciate it!

wattyworld

I am working on two rooms: one colorful, one pirate themed. Most of your furniture would look awesome in one room or the other! Also, most of my furniture is chairs so I've been needing stackable stuff and general scenery and you have quite a bit of that!

Jillybean1037

Hi~ Why I would like your furniture? A mix of nostalgia and wanting to try to build some cool rooms. Some of the furniture items I remember getting from pins my aunts got me from back in the old game. I never got to go to Disney as a kid minus my visit when I was 4 in 2000 so the game was my connection and so were the pins/furniture that came with them. I'd also love to try to make my own room to host games in or try to make some cool rooms! After seeing everyone else's they've inspired me to create my own. Good luck though to whomever may win ^-^

joetheman

I've always wanted to make a really cool game, but never have the supplies necessary to really make a room look its best. With all this furniture, I could make a very cool game room :D

Ms_Special

I would love it because furniture is my favorite part of the game. I just started playing again after a hiatus so I missed a lot of this stuff. I have 17 pages of furniture and I'm seriously missing 85% of this stuff haha.

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
Lately I've been trying to find as much furniture as I can. I am on the hunt because I have future plans for rooms and rides that I want to show off the community. Basically these rooms will be recreations of things that are in the actual park. Or in other words, rooms or rides that are not already public rooms. For example, one of the rooms I have created so far is the Enchanted Tiki Room and I have also created Mickey's Philharmagic. I'll be honest, I don't have many credits so I was only able to build simple rooms such as me but I have bigger plans for the future and I feel that these items can help me make those dreams a reality. Some examples are I plan on making a Splash Mountain recreation. I don't know if this is just me, but when I first saw the Splash Mountain guest room on the original VMK, all I wanted to do was ride it but obviously, I was not able to. Since then I've always wanted to create my own in a guest room. Of course they would have to release the log ride pieces first but worst case scenario I could always use the waterslide. Some items that would be able to help with this are a lot of frontierland and dark ride items. Not to mention items I've been trying to get my hands on for a while such as the toontown hills. Those would be a good background for the ride. So Splash Mountain is my major project but a lot of these items could be used for games as well. I mean we have games on here all the times, and as I said I want to recreate things from the actual park so it would be great to see more Disneyland/ Walt Disney World themed games! Some other recreations based on these items could be Pirates of the Caribbean, Expedition Everest, Toy Story Mania, or even just rooms where people can hang out such as rooms themed off a simple spot in the park like a small corner in Frontierland. Of course there's many possibilties and the furniture I wouldn't need for these recreations I could use to sell or auction off to get more credits to use towards these recreations. Basically, if I won this furniture I would use it to make the MyVMK community happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.