Creativity Corner

riddleguy

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner but i would love to see a gravity falls theme and some gravity falls items! Would be great to do in the summer! Gravity Falls was a great and popular show and im surprised no items for it have been released yet. My top 3 dream items would be a bill cipher pin,soos question mark t-shirt, and a gravity falls themed guest room.

Another top dream theme i would love to see is ABCs once upon a time...i know there's already pins but i would really love to see and wear a outfit in game based on OUATs captain hook.

The final dream theme is kingdom hearts....a lot of players would be all over a sora outfit.

HOST_Pegasus

Hercules themed month? I mean imagine it, Hercules outfit for the men, Megara outfit for the ladies, Hades EVERYTHING (please), events can be stuff like the trials Hercules had to go through or trying to save Meg from the threads of death (HM would work so well there, yaaaas). AND THE WALLS AND FURNI CAN BE THE MUSES (OMG PLEASE DO THIS). I just want pins for all the muses ;a;
and you can tie in other greek gods too, like apollo, achilles, etc. events and quests would be fun in this way.
I mean you kind of forgot the most important character in the movie... but it's okay I love the idea too much to hold that against you. (;

There are too many good ideas to quote them all in this post, but I just wanted to say that all of your ideas are amazing and I love them! I hope we are able to bring some to (virtual) life in the upcoming months within the game!

riddleguy

I mean you kind of forgot the most important character in the movie... but it's okay I love the idea too much to hold that against you. (;

There are too many good ideas to quote them all in this post, but I just wanted to say that all of your ideas are amazing and I love them! I hope we are able to bring some to (virtual) life in the upcoming months within the game!
I know how could anyone forget zeus? he's like the best part of hercules! Through hercules is not one of my top choices for a theme...hercules is one of my fav disney movies and i would be all over this. My top 3 dream items for a hercules theme would be a pegasus plush(like how you guys made a plush for the current consolation prize),wearable hat to give us hades flaming blue hair and lastly a lightning magic pin so we can shoot lightning like zeus.

I was thinking of a Toy Story themed month. I know that we already have the Jessie and Woody outfits but I think there's loads more than can be done for Toy Story. For example, there could maybe be a buzz light year outfit or alien outfit. For SIT pins, there could be pins of characters like Rex, Ham and Mr Potatohead. There could also be items like the toy grabber from pizza planet and maybe plushes of the toys. I think that Toy Story is a very iconic film that everyone knows and there's lots to be done with it. :)

I was also thinking of maybe adding items related to the rides in the parks? For example, I was thinking one month there could be SIT pins based on rides at the Disneyland parks. Like there could be a tower of terror pin, big thunder mountain pin, etc. I know this is a bit of an out there idea, but I remember this was done for the Disneyland park hotels last year and I thought it was a nice idea. Another way to get more ride furniture into the game may be to style some off of the park rides as well? I understand that this would probably be very difficult though haha.

I was also thinking about a Snow White month? I'm not sure if this has been done before but it'd be nice to have a full snow white outfit and the prince's outfit. I'm not actually sure if these are already in game but I've personally never seen them. SIT pins for that month could also be based up on the 7 dwarfs which would be nice.

I was talking to some people in game as well and we were talking about a 101 Dalmatians theme? Maybe with items like Cruella Deville's outfit and hair. I understand that some of these ideas may be a bit out there but they're just what came to my head when I was thinking of things I'd like to see in the game. :)

riddleguy

I decided to do some themecrafting and start to drop total theme ideas in this thread every now and then....the first one I'll be doing is...
NOTE:Some stuff i suggest might already exist and can simply be potential re-releases

Furniture:

• Cinderella's Broom

Also I think the mice would be cute as plushie furniture items.

Re-releases:
  • Cinderellas Slipper

Pins:

• Cinderella
  • Prince Charming
  • Fairy Godmother
  • Lady Tremaine
  • The Three Mice: Jaq,Gus and Mary
  • Drizella
  • Anastasia
  • Lucifer
  • Bruno
  • Cinderellas Carriage
  • Cinderellas Slippers
  • Grand Duke
  • The King
  • Prudence(from cinderella 2)
  • Bon Bon(from cinderella 2)
Room Pins:
  • Cinderella Ballroom
Hats:
  • Cinderella's Crown
  • Lucifer
  • Bon Bon(from cinderella 2)
Outfits:
  • Cinderellas Ball Gown
  • The Gown Cinderella's Mice Made
  • Cinderellas Working Outfit
  • Cinderellas wedding dress
  • Prince Charming
  • Fairy Godmother
  • Cinderella 2015 movie dress

Last edited:
Now that we received an Animal Hat, is there any chance we will get other Muppet items? A kermit hat, fozzie's hat, a miss piggy inspired outfit, anything like that? :)

I would love to see more muppet items in game even if they're given out randomly like this hat

Heihei hat
Heihei pins (More)
Heihei magic (Turn into heihei and run around with a coconut on your head)
Heihei statue
Heihei poster
Heihei that bird thing that dips its head into the water piece of furni thing
Heihei with coconut on his head lamp (If you turn off the lamp/take off the coconut he screams until you put it back on)
Heihei plush doll
Heihei sitting atop your head hat item
Heihei merchandise including tshirts, slippers, pants

Tyty

riddleguy

Now that we received an Animal Hat, is there any chance we will get other Muppet items? A kermit hat, fozzie's hat, a miss piggy inspired outfit, anything like that? :)

I would love to see more muppet items in game even if they're given out randomly like this hat
Im glad you brought that up...cause it just so happens one of the next theme ideas i was planning to themecraft for is...

NOTE:Links to reference images included. Post subject to edits as i think of more stuff.

Furniture:
Outfits:
Pins:
  • Kermit
  • Mrs Piggy
  • Robin
  • Fozzie Bear
  • Gonzo
  • Animal
  • Rowlf
  • Scooter
  • Swedish Chef
  • Janice
  • Floyd
  • Dr.Teeth
  • Zoot
  • Waldorf and Statler
  • Rizzo
  • Bunsen
  • Beaker
  • Walter
  • Pepe
  • Clifford(who hosted muppets tonight)
  • Sam the Eagle
  • Pigs in Space
  • Mahna Mahna
  • Gonzo with mouse ears
  • Muppetvision 3D
There are also a bunch of other characters to use for pins too...but i only listed the well-known muppets.

Room Pins:
  • Muppet Theater
  • Pigs In Space
Hats:

Last edited:
Im glad you brought that up...cause it just so happens one of the next theme ideas i was planning to themecraft for is...

NOTE:Links to reference images included. Post subject to edits as i think of more stuff.

Furniture:
Outfits:
Pins:
  • Kermit
  • Mrs Piggy
  • Robin
  • Fozzie Bear
  • Gonzo
  • Animal
  • Rowlf
  • Scooter
  • Swedish Chef
  • Janice
  • Floyd
  • Dr.Teeth
  • Zoot
  • Waldorf and Statler
  • Rizzo
  • Bunsen
  • Beaker
  • Walter
  • Pepe
  • Clifford(who hosted muppets tonight)
  • Sam the Eagle
  • Pigs in Space
  • Mahna Mahna
There are also a bunch of other characters to use for pins too...but i only listed the well-known muppets.

Room Pins:
  • Muppet Theater
  • Pigs In Space

Hats:
this is an amazing list you have here :)
the possibilities for a muppets theme is endless I mean you could even add more costumes like a dr.teeth inspired costume (Can you picture that? ;) ) there can even be items based on some of the movies like Walter's suit in Muppets 2011
so many choices :D

riddleguy

this is an amazing list you have here :)
the possibilities for a muppets theme is endless I mean you could even add more costumes like a dr.teeth inspired costume (Can you picture that? ;) ) there can even be items based on some of the movies like Walter's suit in Muppets 2011
so many choices :D
I added your fantastic muppet outfit ideas to my post and gave you credit!
I plan to start giving credit where credit is due going forward to the best of my ability...that includes past item ideas posted on the forums.

Last edited:

How about Halloweentown clothes and items?
I really love the witch outfits that they had in the movies, it would be nice having them in the game. I don't know if they are possible, but I would love you forever if they got made! ❤

When I was a kid I would look forward each year hoping they would have another movie.
It would being me to tears if I saw anything made for MyVMK. Just saying.

For items you could make that pumpkin, Merlin's Talisman, Agatha Cromwell's Spellbooks, ghoul walkie-talkies, The Gift (A magical jewel), the broom; Windsweeper 5000. Or you could make Benny's cab!

Debbie Reynolds was such a wonderful person and her outfits and items would be such a great treat. Rest in Peace. :angel:

Attachments

Last edited:

How about Hocus Pocus?
I love anything Halloween if you haven't noticed.
I was so happy to hear that there was some Haunted Mansion clothes and items, but I got sad that there wasn't anything for this movie?
It is so great I love watching it every year and I hope there is a squeal someday. I heard rumors that Disney is working on one, so there is hope. :pose:
It is very interesting how they made the flying broom scene for the movie.
I watched this behind the scenes special and I was blown away. (lol)

What could be made into the game? The sister's outfits of course. Don't forget their cloaks.
( I would understand if that is impossible, though.)
You can make Dani's outfit(the little girl) Oh, and Butcherson's outfit.

For the items you could make the Spell book, brooms(mop, vacuum), tombstones, cauldron.
And a magic pin, you can turn into a black cat.

Anyway...

Attachments

Last edited:

riddleguy

With Summer not too far away, I feel now is a good time to share this summery theme idea featuring one of my favorite sequels...

NOTE: I have included image links for reference.

Furniture:

Pins:
Room Pins:
  • Prince Eric's Castle
  • Morgana's Lair
Magic Pins:
  • Mermaid(not sure if this already exists)
Outfits:
Hats:

Feel free to add to my suggestions and proper credit will be given. Will Update this post as more ideas are thought of for this theme.

Last edited:

Has anyone posted anything for Kim Possible?
It would be so cool if we had the clothes and Rufus as a pet.
The villains-- Dr. Drakken and Shego from the show would be awesome to have.
Of course you would need Kim and Ron. Both Season 1-3 and 4 outfits.
Kim's cheerleader costumes and Battle Suit would be a nice add on.
For items you could add her locker, Naco-- Ron's personal invention from the food at Bueno Nacho.
Kim's car, the Kimmunicator. Could have a lot more, but I don't remember.
Pins could be the cast of the show. Rufus would be pretty cute as one.
Would be cool to have light green and light blue skins that matches Shego and Dr. Drakken, too.

Edit: I also found a thread with Kim Possible outfit, so here is the link
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/jasmine-jane-kim-possible-outfit-design-ideas.28117/

Attachments

Last edited:

Has anyone posted anything for Kim Possible?
It would be so cool if we had the clothes and Rufus as a pet.
The villains-- Dr. Drakken and Shego from the show would be awesome to have.
Of course you would need Kim and Ron. Both Season 1-3 and 4 outfits.
Kim's cheerleader costumes and Battle Suit would be a nice add on.
For items you could add her locker, Naco-- Ron's personal invention from the food at Bueno Nacho.
Kim's car, the Kimmunicator. Could have a lot more, but I don't remember.
Pins could be the cast of the show. Rufus would be pretty cute as one.
Would be cool to have light green and light blue skins that matches Shego and Dr. Drakken, too.

Edit: I also found a thread with Kim Possible outfit, so here is the link
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/jasmine-jane-kim-possible-outfit-design-ideas.28117/

This is a great idea and I can't believe you included a picture from the GBA Kim possible game! :D

Ok I'm not 100% certain on this but I believe the original game had the haunted mansion game outfits you wear as actual wearable outfits.

Whether that was a thing or not I think they should be included in this game. I like the outfits and it would be a good way to promote the Haunted Mansion mini game a bit especially if they were released around Halloween. :)