Feedback on HOST events!

Went to the good and evil event today. I got turned into a princess and started to race for the chairs....and then I just got booted by the Host! No one had reached the chairs yet and I got booted and given the consolation prize. I don't get this.
Aren't Hosts supposed to follow the rules of the game they put together? Or do they randomly decide that they don't want someone to win?
I got the boot also, but I wasn't paying attention if someone had already reached the teleporter/chair before I did. That is great they are looking into for you, Etain :) The hosts do try to make things fair and right. Just like tonight...Crash made a mistake during his game, so all the people who were playing were winners. I thought that was great for those players

Etain

It would be great to just have a "regular" quest. No waiting in queue for a host room.
Yeah it would really help. Tonight there was a system-wide dc right as I was entering the room. Got in line a 2nd time, started quest....dc'd right after starting quest. When I got back in it said my quest had expired.

3rd disconnect....been trying to do this quest for an hour now. Haven't even had time to do the first task before a dc :(.

Now I got in and was almost done (task 38/40) and there was another disconnect :(

So I'm now at 6 or 7 disconnects. Two hours and I can't do a single quest. I couldn't do this quest the last time because of glitches with the quest itself.

So now after 2 hours and no quest the room is closed.

Last edited:

iSunset

I dc'd 9 times and counting and didn't get to complete a single quest and kept getting stuck on tasks, maybe they'll put those shirts for sale :(
My internet is fine nothing is wrong with it. Just sinks, I tried so hard to get through it fast but didn't work.

Etain

Hello! Just an update on Crash's quests; they will be featured in a public room for a limited period of time for the remainder of the month. Keep checking the event calendar for more information regarding this!
Thanks for the update. I have a question: One of the times I had disconnected, I was almost done my quest (I was at task 38/40). When I put in a call for help, I received a message from staff saying that I would be awarded my prize shortly. When I was in the quest room, I asked Crash and he said if I got a message I would be receiving the prize for that quest. However, I have yet to receive anything.

HOST_Crash

It would be great to just have a "regular" quest. No waiting in queue for a host room.
As Schweetz said a couple posts up, starting on Sunday the 23rd my weekly quests will be available in the Q button of a specified public room during the event time. Hopefully this will help with the queue issue.

I dc'd 9 times and counting and didn't get to complete a single quest and kept getting stuck on tasks, maybe they'll put those shirts for sale :(
My internet is fine nothing is wrong with it. Just sinks, I tried so hard to get through it fast but didn't work.
I'm sorry to hear about the crashing and disconnection problems everyone experienced last night. I am happy to report that the prizes from last night's quests will be available again on October 30th. All of my quests for the month are going to repeat again in the Q button of specified public rooms at various times.

Thanks for the update. I have a question: One of the times I had disconnected, I was almost done my quest (I was at task 38/40). When I put in a call for help, I received a message from staff saying that I would be awarded my prize shortly. When I was in the quest room, I asked Crash and he said if I got a message I would be receiving the prize for that quest. However, I have yet to receive anything.
I remember you asking me about that last night. I will look into this for you. Thank you for your patience.

I would like to say a big massive THANK YOU to today's two Hosts for doing the maze event early in the day, it was very much appreciated <3

I really enjoy doing maze events as well so it felt like christmas had come early for me (plus I actually won, whoohoo) :D

I would like to say a big massive THANK YOU to today's two Hosts for doing the maze event early in the day, it was very much appreciated <3

I really enjoy doing maze events as well so it felt like christmas had come early for me (plus I actually won, whoohoo) :D
Congrats :D I tried 5 times and lost. I would of tried more, but I had to go to class :surrender:

I'm kind of disappointed to see only two pin trading events at the same time and day at the end of the month and it seems they were added last minute. I really wanted the pin, but I'm not able to get on either time. Hopefully they will be more events.