Update about POTC and Green Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlsCabals

people. CHILL OUT. omg.
are you guys seriously that mad?
would you rather amy release the game and it not be ready whatsoever?

in amys original post, she said she was dealing with some real life situations. clearly real life is going to come first.

I can't even imagine how amy feels right now, with hundreds of people relying on her and so many of you are mad at her... how would that make you feel? I sure as heck would feel really bad to let you down, so all of you getting mad is not helping at all.

complaining about it isn't helping anything. the game isn't going to be perfect. be happy that VMK is actually here.

the people that are mad need to take a virtual break. experience the outside world. things out there are actually worth getting upset about. the world isn't going to end bc a game wasn't released when it was supposed to.

people. CHILL OUT. omg.
are you guys seriously that mad?
would you rather amy release the game and it not be ready whatsoever?

in amys original post, she said she was dealing with some real life situations. clearly real life is going to come first.

I can't even imagine how amy feels right now, with hundreds of people relying on her and so many of you are mad at her... how would that make you feel? I sure as heck would feel really bad to let you down, so all of you getting mad is not helping at all.

complaining about it isn't helping anything. the game isn't going to be perfect. be happy that VMK is actually here.

the people that are mad need to take a virtual break. experience the outside world. things out there are actually worth getting upset about. the world isn't going to end bc a game wasn't released when it was supposed to.
tbh I don't see people complaining

InaDaze

The Confused One.
tbh I don't see people complaining
Then please inform me on what you would like to call all this hubbub about people wanting to remove the countdown. And please leave out calling it criticism because criticism is essentially a polite form of complaining, which is what I'm seeing.... I do somewhat get a bit tired of the countdown and I'm in agreement that I'm not terribly fond that this was announced 15 minutes before it was supposed to come out.

But I also want the game to not come out with too many serious flaws or issues that would also cause everyone to :mob: and cause riots everywhere because they want this game to work correctly to what they remember the game to be. I thank Amy for taking her time to make sure that she is satisfied with the game before she releases it. I know there will be bugs found with the game when it opens but if the game was unplayable and it opened i can't imagine the amount of rage people would throw :/

Also @Meep Merp Posts like yours cause people to distrust the staff and cause doubt. It's posts like these that make me think that if anything closes this game it's this side of the community who can't be respectful when posting. Amy and the staff certainly don't need to put up with anything like this.

Last edited:
Then please inform me on what you would like to call all this hubbub about people wanting to remove the countdown. And please leave out calling it criticism because criticism is essentially a polite form of complaining, which is what I'm seeing.... I do somewhat get a bit tired of the countdown and I'm in agreement that I'm not terribly fond that this was announced 15 minutes before it was supposed to come out.

But I also want the game to not come out with too many serious flaws or issues that would also cause everyone to :mob: and cause riots everywhere because they want this game to work correctly to what they remember the game to be. I thank Amy for taking her time to make sure that she is satisfied with the game before she releases it. I know there will be bugs found with the game when it opens but if the game was unplayable and it opened i can't imagine the amount of rage people would throw :/
People are expressing their thoughts on the matter, and explaining what they think staff can do to make it better. Honestly I haven't seen anyone complain, only people giving their opinions. Complaining is more like: "Really why do you always do this it get's really annoying, this game is so bad because staff can't even keep up to their word." We may just have different definitions of complaining, but this is how I see it.

its ok bb u do to much for us and we appreciate every ounce of it so don't stress yourself out ok? <3 Heck your doing much as possible considering the fact that vmk was run by so many people, I couldn't even do this so thank you for all you do to make our dreams of vmk returning come true <3 (:

InaDaze

The Confused One.
People are expressing their thoughts on the matter, and explaining what they think staff can do to make it better. Honestly I haven't seen anyone complain, only people giving their opinions. Complaining is more like: "Really why do you always do this it get's really annoying, this game is so bad because staff can't even keep up to their word." We may just have different definitions of complaining, but this is how I see it.
Thank you, @Kirito. That's a much better of a way putting it but in many ways people expressing their thoughts and explaining how things can be done better is seen as complaining in some eyes especially if people are displeased with something. I guess I should have mentioned that I didn't see all that much complaining in here. (I got distracted by another post that was an absolutely legit complaint from someone that was flaming.)

And I'm not one to pull up definitions or anything but I will usually follow a definition from a dictionary for clarification on words. Remember I said I didn't see all that much complaining in here...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/complain

I'm done with this for now. No need to clog up with the thread with useless bickering. Again thank you for your time and patience staff and Amy. I know you all are doing your best to keep everyone happy :halcyon:

Last edited:
mfw_watching_e3_console_war_as_pc_gamer-55545.gif

Just kidding about what's in the spoiler.... Sort of.
Really y'all. I think it's understandable why some people are disappointed about having only a 15 minute notice of the extra delay. Some people planned their entire day around the release of POTC game. At the same time, we should try to remember that no one is perfect and can't make/do everything 100% amazing and flawless all the time. Why don't we all try to be a little more open minded with the different perspectives of one another.

Yay. :cheer:

Okay um, seeing all these comments kinda is sad to see how much people disrespect Amy I mean come on she has a million things to do and so much that she works in real and does this and she has a real life. Can we not complain about her not posting till the countdown was at the very end, yes she did it okay? If I was her I wouldn't like to read all these comments and everyone understands that it was sad to post it 15mins till pirates. We do not know the situation of why she didn't post, she could of been trying real hard to finish in time and something messed up at last minute? She is truly a perfectionist and an angel for making this dream come back so I think we all should understand she has a life of her own and that she posted way to late, and those of you who did wait with different time zones I'm sorry but she tried as much as she could and can't you guys give her a break? So yea she didn't post that it would be delay at a good time but this isn't really going to make her feel any better she already feels sorry enough so can we all please chill out and respect her for trying to finish it in time again? Shes a perfectionist and she wants it to be 100% complete, which is a great thing to do in coding and stuff. Shes a saint to be here helping us now. Respect her for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.