VMK Pet-Peeves

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
2 things when it comes to games:
When you spend a ton of time in a game, win, and get a really bad prize. Tbh I know it's a game but you could at least give something sorta nice.
When you can tell cute or boot/falling chairs is rigged. You could at least try to hide the fact I won't win no matter what.

Exodus

people LITERALLY (literally) bragging about how "rich" they are.

I witnessed someone talk about how rich they are on myvmk and on another virtual game (what a surprise). Then bragged about how they have so many firewalls, they can just give them away.
o. ok. give me some then? :thumbsup:

or am i just being salty
You should've asked them to buy you a Gucci dress!! Oh wait... being virtually rich doesn't transfer over to the real world. How disappointing.

The people who can't find their chill when the PPR or ALR gets stuck and it's someone who ISN'T doing it on purpose. Usually I catch myself when it happens to me, but once all I did was go pee and I wasn't gone for maybe two minutes and I came back to people yelling and reporting me for no reason (which reporting also doesn't do anything really????). That's just an example, but I've seen it happening to other people when I don't cause the jam and it's kind of ridiculous. Thankfully this doesn't happen all the time though.

Just seriously if they clearly aren't trying to on purpose calm down. Yes, I get it, this is happening so people shouldn't stray too far from their computers or not pay attention to the window. I really do get it. You will get your SITS pins one way or another. Breathe, relax, and stop freaking out over this if they really didn't mean to do it. It's annoying when you get stuck behind people, yes, but it's also a game in the end. Get off the ride yourself and go ride the other one if you're THAT impatient. It's making a problem seem worse than it actually is.

it's been really bugging me that people sometimes get THAT mad since I've been riding the rides for the past few days

The people who can't find their chill when the PPR or ALR gets stuck and it's someone who ISN'T doing it on purpose. Usually I catch myself when it happens to me, but once all I did was go pee and I wasn't gone for maybe two minutes and I came back to people yelling and reporting me for no reason (which reporting also doesn't do anything really????). That's just an example, but I've seen it happening to other people when I don't cause the jam and it's kind of ridiculous. Thankfully this doesn't happen all the time though.

Just seriously if they clearly aren't trying to on purpose calm down. Yes, I get it, this is happening so people shouldn't stray too far from their computers or not pay attention to the window. I really do get it. You will get your SITS pins one way or another. Breathe, relax, and stop freaking out over this if they really didn't mean to do it. It's annoying when you get stuck behind people, yes, but it's also a game in the end. Get off the ride yourself and go ride the other one if you're THAT impatient. It's making a problem seem worse than it actually is.

it's been really bugging me that people sometimes get THAT mad since I've been riding the rides for the past few days
especially the fact that it's been happening so often, it's just something we gotta deal with!

The guaranteed triweekly "Why can't boys and girls have all of the same things" thread.
Well, like, bro

Why can't they? Neopets does it[DOUBLEPOST=1425602112][/DOUBLEPOST]This isn't necessarily annoying, I just squint my eyes suspiciously when I see it

When people say "Thank you" after trading with somebody.

Like, did you not say thank you inside the trade chat? Are you saying thank you publicly just to show everyone else you're a polite person? Are you saying thank you twice? I just don't understand.

Last edited: