HOST_Absolem's Monthly Event Guide : 2024 Edition -- Updated for April!

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
If you have any general questions about staff Host events (how to attend, what to expect, tips, etc), check out my 2022 Edition Event Guide!

On with the games! :star:
April 2024 - Hundred April Woods

Throwback event to January 2015!
1. Team challenge! 4 will enter and have a seat on a stool, behind an animators desk.
2. When I say LIGHT THOSE LEOTAS!, #1 from each team will hop on their team track (by the flag) and light as many of their team color Leotas as possible as they zoom by!
-Double click to light
3. Once #1 returns, have a seat and I will give the call for #2 to go. ONE lap ONLY per guest!
4. Beware! There are some tricks along the course and if your rival team is clever enough, they may get one over on you!
-Tie? One guest per team will face off and take one more trip through the warehouse! The team with the most Leotas lit wins! BUT if no one scores at least 1, you are ALL out!
- If both teams manage to light ALL of their Leotas, both teams win - without a tie breaker!

Lanyards will be OFF! If yours is on, let me know when you enter the room! (Click on someone to test!)

Helplful Hint #1 - I maaaay have upped the track speed just an ickle bit from the original! To think, back then we didn't have our fancy tools to make you zoooom past everything! You've come so far... XD

Helpful Hint #2 - Just because you weren't able to click, doesn't mean the game is broken! It just means you clicked in the wrong spot or had the wrong timing. Everything is doable, I promise! ;)

The original event post :)

March 2024 - Arabian Nights

Which way will the wind take you? O_o
Teamwork! 2 at a time, come on in and have a seat on a yellow carpet chair.
1. When I say FLY, #1 will hop on their track.
2. As you glide by each of the generators, double click them to spin. You get ONE chance EACH!
You have THREE team goals:
- To spin MORE than ME, (total of all generators added up. blue = ME, gold = YOU)
- To spin ALL SIX of your teams gold generators
- To spin at LEAST ONE generator each!
3. Once #1 has made it to the gold carpets, #2 can go. If your teammate missed a generator, make sure you spin it!!
REMEMBER - Even if #1 managed to spin them all AND score more points than me, #2 must STILL spin at least one generator to qualify for a win! Choose wisely!!

Teams with 6 zero-less gold generators AND a total tally more than mine AND both team members have spun at least one generator - WINS!

Helplful Hint #1 - There are only certain areas where you'll be able to reach your generators! If you're not over the right spot when you try, you won't spin it! But there's an easy peasy solution - if you can figure it out!

Helpful Hint #2 - What order do they go in? Secrets!

Helpful Hint #3 - Just because you weren't able to click, doesn't mean the game is broken! It just means you clicked in the wrong spot or had the wrong timing. Everything is doable, I promise! ;)

Helpful Hint #4 - Lanyards will be kept ON as it does not cover any of your generators! If you're clicking on that side of the screen, you're on the wrong place!

Helpful Hint #5 - your path!
If that doesn't work click here (imgur link)

February 2024 - Lunar Love

1. 5 at a time, come on in and have a seat on any stump (there are 21)! - this will be played ONE ROUND AT A TIME.
2. When I say "Find me!", double click the bush in front of you and see who you found! The goal : to find ME! XD
3. IF NO ONE FINDS ME, after I tell you, double click your bush again to toss that host back in, and select a new bush/stump
4. For round 2+ we do it again! Wait for my call, then double click to expose your findings!
-This goes on until someone finds me!!

IF YOU DO FIND ME!
-HURRY! Double click AGAIN so that my avatar has her hands in the air, AND yell "Found you!!" to win!
PLOT TWIST! DON'T MOVE!
-If you DON'T yell before the timer turns green, ALL bushes will be shuffled around!
-If I wind up in front of an active seat, THAT person must yell "Found you!!" before the timer turns green or else we shuffle again!!
-If NO ONE is sitting next to me, everything will be hidden and shuffled before moving on to the next round.

-The timer runs for approx. 3 seconds - but it take a few for it to get going, so you have about 4-5 seconds total to click and yell!
-You don't HAVE to switch seats between each round - but you'll want to. :)
-This is NOT a race. This is a one round at a time game. If you yell AFTER the timer has expired, if needed I will reset my avatar/bush so that I am back to peeking, before I shuffle. This way if I land in front of another player, they will have to make me jump out again!
-Please don't change seats until I say!

January 2024 - Frozen Magic

Throwback to 2021!
1. Come ooooon in! Open door policy! Go ahead and choose one of the 4 tracks in the upper area and cross your toes!
2. You will auto bounce your way through the rabbit hole. Will you be one of the lucky ones to join me at the tea party? Or will you be frozen alive and sent to the Queen!?!?
-Win or Lose, you will be AUTO placed wherever your path leads you!

-I hear you asking, "But Abs, what do I need to DO?" All you need to do is click a track! ABSolutely nothing else. Easy peasy.
-You do NOT have to click the fairies! They are only for decoration, i promise! ;)
-Colors mean nothing in this event! They are only used as a starting point.
-ALL tracks are random! There is no advantage to starting on one color over the other.
-Once you enter the rabbit hole, you can NOT exit! You will be AUTO bounced around and placed on whichever track your path leads to!
<< Lost - Win >>

Levels
--Level 1 (starting point): ALL go to Level 2.
--Level 2: Either goes BACK to Level 2 or on to 3.
--Level 3: Either goes BACK to Level 2 or 3, on to 4, or lose!
--Level 4: Either goes BACK to Level 2, 3 or 4, on to 5, or lose!
--Level 5: Goes to either Win or lose!

Come ooooon in! Open door policy!
1. First, click the ride start in front of the entrance to make yourself caterpillar sized, then go ahead and choose one of the 11 tracks hidden within the center of the room.
2. If you bounce back, try again! Keep trying until you wind up on either the wintery winner << or fiery loser >> tracks!
- You won't be stuck! you can easily walk off the track just by clicking an open spot on the floor.
- You will disappear into the ice as you teleport. It takes a second to teleport, so be patient!

Helpful hint #1 - All tracks are random!
Helpful hint #2 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot! (In most cases, that spot was probably blocked by the host So just because an area may look clear, doesn't mean it doesn't have a hidden function!)
Helpful hint #3 - No in room queue means as soon as you come in, you play! The room limit will be adjusted as needed, but as soon as someone wins/loses and exits the room, the next in line will be pulled in and can play as soon as they enter!

Last edited: