Question(s) about Born In Park Badge Side Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoyArlene

Ok so if I understand this correctly I can submit for my friend and my husband that are not members here in the forum. If I am wrong please let me know. Also does my avatar have to be in each picture with two friends? I have a couple of clones and so does my husband and so does my friend. Is it ok to get our clones born in the park badges or no? Thanks Joy[DOUBLEPOST=1435880879][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a question about rule number 5 "5. This is important. Every park has a TIMES GUIDE when you first enter the park. On this guide is the date/week of your visit. This MUST be included in your photo to qualify!"

I haven't been to the park in some time but when I do go I usually have an AP, I guess if we have a ticket I could see where we would get a times guide but I am not clear on what this is or how to include it in the picture. I have a friend that can do these for me as soon as I can understand what to tell her to do lol Thanks, Joy

Last edited:

JoyArlene

Ok new question. A friend took me and my clones to the park and took pictures. However, she did not cut them out, will this work too? Also, I went to the page that says to post the picture and first of all I don't see any posts there so not sure that is where we are to post them and second of all I can't figure out HOW to post them lol I know, I know, I am just not good with forums lol It IS ok to get out clones a badge too right? They had a badge in the original game :)

Joy easiest way to do a pic for me is to go to IMGUR.com and upload your photo there then take the boards code and stick that into a spoiler on your thread. You wont see any posts there except yours when you post it.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Ok new question. A friend took me and my clones to the park and took pictures. However, she did not cut them out, will this work too? Also, I went to the page that says to post the picture and first of all I don't see any posts there so not sure that is where we are to post them and second of all I can't figure out HOW to post them lol I know, I know, I am just not good with forums lol It IS ok to get out clones a badge too right? They had a badge in the original game :)
That's fine, you do not have to cut them out if you don't want to. As long as they are printed on a piece of paper you're OK. And like Minnie said, you won't see any other posts when you post yours. Just click Post a new thread, and you're good to go. And yes, clones are fine. :)

JoyArlene

Joy easiest way to do a pic for me is to go to IMGUR.com and upload your photo there then take the boards code and stick that into a spoiler on your thread. You wont see any posts there except yours when you post it.
Thanks Minnie, I went to IMGUR and when I have some time I can figure that out, so we do not upload the pictures directly? I see as I am posting right now that we can upload a file but when I "start a new thread" there is no option to upload anything. I will figure it out eventually with your help lol I just had to have the generator of my pacemaker replaced yesterday so am not online as much as usual. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out though, I truly appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1438276397][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's fine, you do not have to cut them out if you don't want to. As long as they are printed on a piece of paper you're OK. And like Minnie said, you won't see any other posts when you post yours. Just click Post a new thread, and you're good to go. And yes, clones are fine. :)
Thank you so much Abs!! As soon as I get it figured out and have the time they will be uploaded :) HUGS!!!

The easiest way I found is to upload the pic to IMGUR , create your thread and then insert a spoiler into your post. Put the code for forums from IMGUR of your photo into the spoiler and then preview it to make sure it went in properly. After you are sure its in there, send it in. If you need me to help ya more, let me know. Anytime I can help :).

Status
Not open for further replies.