Designers Wanted! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsay

When the deadline is over, will the community be able to vote based on who's designs fit the game most accurately? Like a poll or something so the votes aren't biased.
I hope not. I hope that anybody that looks like they have potential are given the chance to prove themselves as the worst that will happen is their items aren't used.

brookerin

This is a great idea. Although I won't be submitting anything, I think it is a cool idea to have the members involved and given a chance to be apart of the team. I have seen a TON of great designs on the forums!

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Am important note to all applicants!
Please make sure you ATTACH or UPLOAD all files to dropbox and add the link (or something like it) for any items you are submitting with your application! Even if you have them in a forums post, if you're making hats, you need to view the file we have here, and put it in the proper formatting. This part is very important! Also, you MUST submit items! This is a design challenge, so we need to actually see your work!

Last edited:

Pascal98

Am important note to all applicants!
Please make sure you ATTACH the files for any items you are submitting to your application! Even if you have them in a forums post, if you're making clothes, you need to view the file we have here, and put it in the proper formatting. This part is very important! Also, you MUST submit items! This is a design challenge, so we need to actually see your work!
Do we need to make 2 items? Or can I just make one thing?

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
this is late, sorry!! but is there a max amount of people allowed to design for vmk? (Bc u said something about voting so im curious) @Absolem
Nope, it's however many we decide upon. And I never said anything about voting, someone else did. There won't be any voting for this. ;)

And we're going to leave this open for just a few more hours, so if you haven't had a chance to submit your app yet, please do so ASAP. Be sure to upload your files to dropbox (or something like it) and add the link to your app!

After a week extension, applications are now closed. Thanks to all who applied and good luck! :D
..................i didn't know that was a thing -_- man i had this cute idea :| when you guys do an extension can you put a new post on the thread? idk if i just missed it but i had no idea it was extended o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.