Paying attention in HOST games

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
While I won't point fingers, there is one specific host I've seen to come off as quite rude--multiple times.
I have a feeling I know who you mean, and i'm not going to name them.. lol.. but.. think of this person as this.. they are in character, not trying to be rude ;)

If being rude is part of "being in character" that's really unprofessional lol
@Absolem can delete this if it's inappropriate to say who or if i'm completely off, but i believe they're talking about our favorite little green guy, and yeah i'm sure at times him being in character could come off as rude. the people thinking of it as rude should take into consideration the character he chose though and not take it offensively because he is a sergeant after all

Pascal98

@Absolem can delete this if it's inappropriate to say who or if i'm completely off, but i believe they're talking about our favorite little green guy, and yeah i'm sure at times him being in character could come off as rude. the people thinking of it as rude should take into consideration the character he chose though and not take it offensively because he is a sergeant after all
I thought i was your favorite little green guy.. Pft[emoji36]

Wonder

That doesn't excuse being rude. Hosts aren't characters. They're Hosts.

Elle

It was so annoying waiting in line, only to get into the room and see people afk at the door.
Literally me each time. ⇩

breezy

If you use some common sense, you will get into the game, hopefully win, and get out with an awesome prize. The designers have so much in store for our future in MYVMK you really don't want to mess up on taking the wrong exit, or sleeping at the door.
afk people will be the end of vmk smh

SillyKid

I would like to play Host games occasionally but I don't for the same reason I didn't in the original VMK games--the lines to get in the room are too long. I'm not usually on long enough to make the que. Too bad I guess...

Folks, there is nothing we can do if you did not actually make it into the room. However, if you get to the room and experience a black screen, crash, etc., by all means send a CFH and we will bring you into the room.
(CFH - call for help)
i was going to ask about this right now, i am happy i went back to read this. i just dced upon entering a host room, i hope to get back into it before the game ends..
but here's a question, how long do you guys normally look at cfh's with black screen and dc's?

Pascal98

i was going to ask about this right now, i am happy i went back to read this. i just dced upon entering a host room, i hope to get back into it before the game ends..
but here's a question, how long do you guys normally look at cfh's with black screen and dc's?
The notification pops up on all staff screens as soon as you send it in..

Status
Not open for further replies.