Taking users to the parks Here's a helping hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
I also just saw this...when you go again Id love to be included. Let me know and I will msg you. Either way...you are so totally the best ever!! Thank you for being so thoughtful! :-) <3

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

Keep_Faythe

PLEASE READ:

Asking for donations is NOT ALLOWED when volunteering to take pictures of avatars in park for the badge.

Please keep this in mind when posting future threads!
I wasn't asking for donations.
I even stated NO FEE NO CHARGE. Of course donations are accepted, and I've told everyone who offered to pay, they don't have to but they insist.
That isn't my fault. I denied. SO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whispered

Donations, offered or accepted, are NOT allowed. If any form of payment is found, you will not receive your badge, or you risk it being removed (this goes for both sides!)
There's a difference between people requiring (or asking for) a payment and someone donating as a token of appreciation. One, should obviously be banned. The other, I see no reason why it should be disallowed.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I fully agree with Whispered. If I want to express my appreciation toward someone for doing something kind for me, I feel I should be able to do so. But if anyone is caught asking for "payment" or claims they are "accepting donations," then there is something to be concerned about. Just my two cents.

alphankotb32

Trying to upload a pic on here from my phone and it's not working[DOUBLEPOST=1436133930][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone take my character with them? I was at the magic kingdom yesterday and totally forgot to add the times guide in the pic. I had one and it got soaked and ruined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.