No newsletter or releases?

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
As amazing as the summer Olympics are, and we'd love to be watching them all day, alas that is not the case. XD

I just want to let you guys know that we're working on it! We've had LOTS of changes over the past couple months, and we're still trying to figure things out, work out our schedules and get everything back on track. More than ever, we need your patience. We're still here, and we're still working on new things! I know these are just words, but hang in there with us! I'm not going to give you any excuses, we just need some more time to straighten our red ears out! Newsletters, chests, SITS, events and lots more are on their way!

okay so were is this weeks newsletter and new items. The pin from last week said its 1 of 5 so when will we see the other pins. Also host prizes are still the same and this is week 3 so were are the new prizes?

S

saturnvmk

As amazing as the summer Olympics are, and we'd love to be watching them all day, alas that is not the case. XD

I just want to let you guys know that we're working on it! We've had LOTS of changes over the past couple months, and we're still trying to figure things out, work out our schedules and get everything back on track. More than ever, we need your patience. We're still here, and we're still working on new things! I know these are just words, but hang in there with us! I'm not going to give you any excuses, we just need some more time to straighten our red ears out! Newsletters, chests, SITS, events and lots more are on their way!
It would probably be really helpful if staff - both game and forums - could craft an updated newsletter with this information and a projected timeline or dates of completion/expected items/staff applications to keep as much as the community informed as possible and, honestly, for the sake of transparency.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize that you haven't gotten a response from us- I thought this was just for the game newsletter.

Our forums newsletter is still bi-weekly, so a new edition should be up on Sunday, August 21st. Keep an eye out!

Unfortunately I cannot speak for the in-game staff, but I do know they need your patience now more than ever!

Remember if you have any questions or concerns you may PM a staff member or e-mail contact@myvmk.com for game-related issues. :hearts:

I um. It's been a little over 2 weeks.... yea yea staff is going under something such as hiring new volunteers yea yea they're understaffed.
I. Get. It. What I don't get is why not just tell us that things will be delayed until further notice or at least tell us hey we're sorry we're going to be releasing stuff next month due to difficulties*. At least inform us once a week that there will be no items? That's the LEAST anyone can do. We gave weeks of patience and still waiting,
I don't want to know that behind the scenes are under maintenance for the third time. I just want what's underlined.

*at least they can have time to figure things out instead of being rushed into making something for us while undergoing these "difficulties"

I would actually prefer staff to say okay due to a delay we wont be having any month this month and take a break to get their new staff and prepare for the next month. Because i understand its difficult right now for staff to be producing items on time but its just so so boring and demotivating to be checking every day to see yet again the items/newsletter/new chests and sits are late yet again. I hardly even log on anymore because with the game in this state I just cant be bothered.

Dont do a theme next month!
Use next month to get the new staff and get everything back on track!