Vote for your favorite Pirate item - to be released in-game!

Which Pirate item would you like to be re-released this month?

• Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat

Votes: 59 15.6%
  • Pirate Hat with Parrot

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Captain's Quarters Couch

Votes: 17 4.5%
  • Pirate Map Table

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Pirate Treasure Chest Color Purple

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Room - Skull Rock

Votes: 58 15.3%
  • Room - Pirate Cannon

Votes: 147 38.9%
  • Mr. Smee Hat Green

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Mr. Smee Hat

Votes: 37 9.8%
  • Mr. Smee Shirt Red

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Mr. Smee Shirt

Votes: 14 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanJ

Tbh it'd be nice to have firewalls re release for the sake of giving new players a fair chance in the economy as well, although I'm aware firewalls being re released would make the economy drop for a good while but at least people wouldn't be able to be greedy and overprice things anymore.

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
Tbh it'd be nice to have firewalls re release for the sake of giving new players a fair chance in the economy as well, although I'm aware firewalls being re released would make the economy drop for a good while but at least people wouldn't be able to be greedy and overprice things anymore.
That is exactly why we need to kill the firewall economy. I have been noticing it seems to just be getting worse. If items really are valued at up to 30 firewalls, well who has that many? If so many players have that many, why are they worth so much??

RyanJ

That is exactly why we need to kill the firewall economy. I have been noticing it seems to just be getting worse. If items really are valued at up to 30 firewalls, well who has that many? If so many players have that many, why are they worth so much??
It's a shame really how most things are based off just firewalls and you have to spend forever getting credits to buy them just so you can get an item you want lol. Main reason why I don't ever trade anymore because values are ridiculous I'd rather just go on and have barely any items and enjoy my time with others rather than obsess over firewalls.

Last edited:

PHPGuru

It's a shame really how most things are based off just firewalls and you have to spend forever getting credits to buy them just so you can get an item you want lol. Main reason why I don't ever trade anymore because values are ridiculous I'd rather just go on and have barely any items and enjoy my time with others rather than obsess over firewalls.
you know, not everything can be easy and some players choose to enjoy the game they play on their own time they way they want to. If firewalls were easy we would all have a black flip. People just need to stop crying and work hard for their items lol. And im sorry but its not common for someone to have 30 firewalls so..

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
you know, not everything can be easy and some players choose to enjoy the game they play on their own time they way they want to. If firewalls were easy we would all have a black flip. People just need to stop crying and work hard for their items lol. And im sorry but its not common for someone to have 30 firewalls so..
I really don't want to get so far off topic, but I don't think either of us are crying. My thing is, I have no problem spending 200k (for example) on an item. What we are saying is that I have to first make all these credits, find all these walls, and then I can make my offer on an item. That is the problem with a firewall economy, instead of a credit or all item economy.
Now can we go back to the topic of this thread and be happy with what they are offering us??

Last edited:

RyanJ

I really don't want to get so far off topic, but I don't think either of us are crying. My thing is, I have no problem spending 200k (for example) on an item. What we are saying is that I have to first make all these credits, find all these walls, and then I can make my offer on an item. That is the problem with a firewall economy, instead of a credit or all item economy.
Now can we go back to the topic of this thread and be happy with what they are offering us??
Bless you

I have no idea what to pick because I don't know what anything looks like & I feel like such a noob haha ..... :(

PHPGuru

Yes I understand what you're saying but no one is making this a firewall economy but us. Certain people prefer credits for walls. A trade is a trade and if two people feel its fair it doesn't matter if its walls or not so really just keep offering what you offer and dont worry about firewalls if you dont want to.[DOUBLEPOST=1433210904][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have no idea what to pick because I don't know what anything looks like & I feel like such a noob haha ..... :(
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Inventory this should be of help to you!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.