Skye's Lucky Penny?

What would you like to be done with Skye's Lucky Penny Pin?

• Nothing, leave it as it is

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • Delete it from the game

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • Rename the pin

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgeTheFish

pudge...my sweet little sunflower...
Yea uhm uhh. Im like kinda shocked rn... Ehrm.. The fact that that was faked... Ok this is me> [emoji226] and now this is me> [emoji225](white lines on fish is scars) been scarred for life.. Srsly think i will forever have trust issues.

lol the lucky penny is like those kony2012 bracelets, turn the pin into a pretty flower you know like how bad tattoos get covered up into something beautiful maybe something like that im sure @Pacific could whip up something cool

the dole whips already in game these could be really cool as pins and to forget about this mess plus it could start up an entire new pinset lol tbh i just really want these in game @Pacific :cool: (tattoos by alex strangler best tattoo artist ever)

I don't think the penny should stay in game or even be changed; it should be removed. People will know that this renamed penny or new item originated from this mess. The person who created these lies should not have the right to the slightest bit of recognition, even if it's physical representation is "covered up".

So where is this thread I should be reading??? and whose thread is it??
The thread got deleted but in simple what I got from the thread was someone catfish skye and whole thing is fraud. The real skye posted on social media saying it wasn't her and it was fake.(sorry If wasn't suppose post about that).
Like it said above I think the pin should be deleted, to help move pass this and so don't have be reminded everytime you see it.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
I think you should either delete it or make it so people can get rid of it via the sell button.

For some reasons I really don't want to get into, the pin could be a really bad trigger for someone suffering from a mental illness related to actually losing someone, and I don't think it's all that safe to have something that could set something off like that. It's a little worrisome. But this is just me trying to look out for some friends.

McGroobz

GOOBY THE MARTIAN
I'm sorry but I'm not sury why you want to rename it or delete it? It's a pin in honor of a girl who people really admired, I say leave it as is there is no reason to change it or delete it.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
I'm sorry but I'm not sury why you want to rename it or delete it? It's a pin in honor of a girl who people really admired, I say leave it as is there is no reason to change it or delete it.
It kinda sketchy why they deleted the thread but basically the person stole Skye's identity and was pretending that they were dying for reasons unknown and a lot of people are upset about this.

What happened really is quite awful, but when you think about it....
"SkyeViolet" and that pin helped spread a joy in MyVMK like no other! It brought so many people together in so many ways.
We came together as a community because we CARED! We haven't, as a community, been caring in a long time. "Skye" gave out 260+ pins. That's at least 260 members that took time out of their days to check on a friend! We blame each other, we call each other names, and we don't respect each other. But for a short while, people started making new friends all over the place. I made new friends even today ...at her memorial...
My point is that this pin is a symbol of our community's ability to withstand all odds! Amy's gone, the staff members are mostly new, and yet even with all of our disagreements, we're still here. This pin is important to me. It was a reminder that even though I felt like MyVMK was about to implode, that there was still love here, and I want to keep mine!

I think you should change the name to something along the lines of, "MyVMK Friendship Pin." They should also be made sellable and tradeable for those who do not want them, or want one and never got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.